KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Knight vs Sunfire

Moon Knight vs Sunfire
Started by: Decay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decay

Moon Knight vs Sunfire

moon knight gets a days prep and the fight is at night during the full moon. who takes it?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 10:39 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

moon knight is too cool to lose.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:31 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sunfire.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 08:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Moon Knight is pretty damn cool but I dont think he can beat sunfire...he would have to get really lucky...MK and Gambit had some good fights back in the day.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:59 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

One day prep? Seriously Moon Knight wins.

Adamantium dart to the head FTW, Wild Child with no prep has owned Sunfire before

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 12th, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 10:23 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
One day prep? Seriously Moon Knight wins.

Adamantium dart to the head FTW, Wild Child with no prep has owned Sunfire before
moon knight is no wild child

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Starscream M
moon knight is no wild child

Moon Knight defeated Weapon Omega ie. Wild Child

erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:57 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

MK

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

erm. didn't see the day's prep. i'll agree with mungi -- mk likely takes it more often than not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Moon Knight defeated Weapon Omega ie. Wild Child

erm
I don't know how long ago that happened, but Wild Child also defeated Wolverine recently...Wolverine would own MK's ass.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:09 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I don't know how long ago that happened, but Wild Child also defeated Wolverine recently...Wolverine would own MK's ass.

It was old-school Wild Child that defeated Sunfire ie. pre-Romolous upgrade (the one that defeated Wolverine recently), so please do some research

Also no he wouldn't

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:11 AM
Starscream M

It was old-school Wild Child that defeated Sunfire ie. pre-Romolous upgrade (the one that defeated Wolverine recently), so please do some research

Also no he wouldn't
you're delusional if you think MK stands a chance against Logan

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:14 AM
-K-M-

you're delusional if you think MK stands a chance against Logan

Uh huh...even the Wolverine fans agreed MK v.3 takes the majority over Wolverine due to his tech. Guess everyone is delusional then except for you?

I guess you have to actually read the comics to know what your talking about eh?

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 13th, 2008 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:15 AM
Starscream M

Uh huh...even the Wolverine fans agreed MK v.3 takes the majority over Wolverine due to his tech. Guess everyone is delusional then except for you?

I guess you have to actually read the comics to know what your talking about eh?
I wasn't talking about MK v.3, I was talking about MK v. C (current), who is a helpless cripple and stands no chance against logan.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:19 AM
-K-M-

I wasn't talking about MK v.3, I was talking about MK v. C (current), who is a helpless cripple and stands no chance against logan.

Oh definetly, if he had prep then he could dish out the tech but he definetly is not going to even stand a chance in a brawl situation.

He isn't helpless though, as I think he is about to take on the Thunderbolts himself soon

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:23 AM
Starscream M

Oh definetly, if he had prep then he could dish out the tech but he definetly is not going to even stand a chance in a brawl situation.

He isn't helpless though, as I think he is about to take on the Thunderbolts himself soon
btw, I noticed that you often included all of MK's tech in his battles, which I think is not part of the rules. Since batman doesn't get his batmobile and batwing, etc during his fights, MK would not get stuff like his angelwing, etc.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:25 AM
-K-M-

btw, I noticed that you often included all of MK's tech in his battles, which I think is not part of the rules. Since batman doesn't get his batmobile and batwing, etc during his fights, MK would not get stuff like his angelwing, etc.

In vol.3 he used all the tech I mentioned every time he went into battle, only until v.4 where he became a cripple did he stop wearing his armor and stop using his tech and lost his power upgrade.

His angelwing was his personal attack weapon, basically it was like a remote control car which he used frequently in battle not just once in a blue moon.

If the thread starters says current MK then no, but if it's classic MK then he can use all the tech I mentioned and yes that is part of the rules

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:28 AM
Starscream M

In vol.3 he used all the tech I mentioned every time he went into battle, only until v.4 where he became a cripple did he stop wearing his armor and stop using his tech and lost his power upgrade.

His angelwing was his personal attack weapon, basically it was like a remote control car which he used frequently in battle not just once in a blue moon.

If the thread starters says current MK then no, but if it's classic MK then he can use all the tech I mentioned and yes that is part of the rules
so batman is allowed his batmobile then? since he goes nowhere without it...

you're going down a slippery slope, Mungi...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:29 AM
-K-M-

so batman is allowed his batmobile then? since he goes nowhere without it...

you're going down a slippery slope, Mungi...

No because Batman doesn't use the batmobile in one on one fights now does he? MK's angelwing is an attack drone which he uses in battle in close quarters, and is built specifically for that.

Question do you even know what the Angelwing is? As your actually comparing it to the batmobile?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:32 AM