KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cable vs Nate Grey

Cable vs Nate Grey
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cable vs Nate Grey

I couldn't find this.

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:03 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

hmmm.....cable

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:15 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Their was one, I don’t know what happened to it. Let me look >_>

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:30 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

I go w/ Cable b/c of the vast personal experience he wields.

Plus they have already fought before, I believe Cable won.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:32 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Ok I found it.

Cable vs. Nate Grey AKA X-man

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=10

I suppose this is Cable not hindered by the T.O. virus and Shaman X-Man.

I am constituently switching sides, because there is as much evidence that points out either one could come up as the victor. Truth be told this is a close match.

Power:
X-Man takes this hands down. Cable T.O. did return, but at this point Cable could control them with an after thought. Not only that, but Cable mostly exhibited TP/TK. Cable admits that X-Man exhibited more exotic Psi powers, that Cable never got to developed.

Control/Skill of Power: This one is not as clear as you might think. Yes Cable is like 40 years old (me thinks), and X-Man died around age 17. However we have no idea how old the alternate Nate was, and they did merge each others experience (along with powers and genetic traits) which lead to a huge spike in X-Man intellect.

Combat:
Cable is a trained soldier, with years of combat expirience. Nate mostly had learn as you go, experience. Yet we have no idea what kind of training alternate Nate had. Let alone that, X-Man went on to embark a journey to protect entire planets and civilizations against any potential threat. This included single, highly powerful aliens (Qabiri) capable of destroying Planets by themselves. Cable had the entire government, and some superhuman organizations out to get him, leading to the eminent battle with the Silver Surfer.

So I still find this match in-conclusive. More so if its in character rule.

Last edited by "Id" on Mar 1st, 2008 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:56 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I must admit I have always seen them as about equal in a combat situation with a slight edge towards Cable because of his "documented" experience

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 10:56 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Mod please lock this since there is another one right below this.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 04:58 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote