KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)

Which Team Takes this Battle?????
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Fire 4 50.00%
Team Water 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)
Started by: Hitman911

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitman911
Battle Master

Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)

Storm
Iceman
Namor
Aquaman
Captain Planet
Thor

VS.

Pyro
Human Torch
Godzilla
Firelord
Dragon Man
Ghost Rider

They fight on the Tokyo Bay

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 07:24 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Team Fire takes this!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 08:02 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Water in a stomp.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 08:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Water in a stomp.
I dunno....Dragon Man and Godzilla are beasts(literally) Plus Firelord(non-jobbing) would pwn Iceman.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 07:46 PM
BentonGrey

Man.......good match, very close it seems to me. I think water takes it. The way I see it is:

Namor could take or stalemate Dragonman (going by his classic appearance, I haven't read anything with him in it recently), Storm could probably keep Ghost Rider busy, I THINK Captain Planet could keep Firelord busy for a little while, Iceman could stalemate Torch (once again, at least for a while), Thor could probably take Godzilla...after all, he's not exactly new to fighting giant monsters (or giants, for that matter), and Aquaman would stomp on Pyro. After that, Arthur would be able to gang up on any of the others, and the fight would quickly shift in favor of team water. A car thrown at Torch while he's fighting Iceman, and it's five on two.

Not to mention that, since Godzilla is a sea-dweller, there are at least DECENT odds that Arthur could take control of him, or at least shut his mind down.

God Bless!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 08:42 PM
BentonGrey is currently offline Click here to Send BentonGrey a Private Message Find more posts by BentonGrey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)

Originally posted by Hitman911
Storm
Iceman
Namor
Aquaman
Captain Planet
Thor
I don't follow.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 08:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

team 1, captain planet/thor + storm is bad news. captain planet's only problem is the smoke from the flames from team two(though smoke is rare in comics for some reason)and the rain/fog storm or thor can creat can nullify any air pollutants. then cap can do his thing with team two unrestrained.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 08:46 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

and where is hydroman? duh.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 08:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberborg84
Jack o' All Trades

Re: Re: Battle Royal!!!!!(Fire vs. Water)

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't follow.
Same as Storm. Rain being one of the primary aspects of weather control.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 08:48 PM
cyberborg84 is currently offline Click here to Send cyberborg84 a Private Message Find more posts by cyberborg84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Team "Water" is simply more powerful. Iceman>Pyro and Storm>Human Torch. Not only that but you gave them Thor and Aquaman. Aquaman can control water on a molecular level and Thor is the God of thunder. Not to mention both have magic and Aquaman has telepathy. Also don't forget that Aquaman and Namor can summon large armies if they're near the water. Captain Planet can manipulate all elements if I remember correctly. Also Thor is a Class 100 strength guy. So are Aquaman and Namor if they are fresh out of the water. Iceman can become pretty strong too if he freezes the mass around him to cause him to grow larger in size.

Only threats are Firelord, Godzilla, and Ghost Rider because of his limited magic.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:05 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Ghost Rider's penance stare the ass of somes of team water. Firelord can nearly solo team 1 but is stopped cold by Thor.

In fact, Thor is nearly unstoppable in this match.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:19 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I give it to team fire. barely.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:21 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team "Water" is simply more powerful. Iceman>Pyro and Storm>Human Torch. Not only that but you gave them Thor and Aquaman. Aquaman can control water on a molecular level and Thor is the God of thunder. Not to mention both have magic and Aquaman has telepathy. Also don't forget that Aquaman and Namor can summon large armies if they're near the water. Captain Planet can manipulate all elements if I remember correctly. Also Thor is a Class 100 strength guy. So are Aquaman and Namor if they are fresh out of the water. Iceman can become pretty strong too if he freezes the mass around him to cause him to grow larger in size.

Only threats are Firelord, Godzilla, and Ghost Rider because of his limited magic.
umm dragonman is class 100 as is godzilla. Storm, Capt, and Arthur die from first Zilla blast!! Firelord solos the rest!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 04:00 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

g.zilla is a massive reason to go with team two, but the CIS/PIS of captain planet.........a radiation borne lizard, he will just put it on his resume with the living smog cloud, giant robots etc

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:35 PM
Darth Martin

umm dragonman is class 100 as is godzilla. Well he can't lift anything can he.
Well he can't exactly lift anything can he. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 09:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Storm, Capt, and Arthur die from first Zilla blast!!
Is this before or after Thor teleports him to another dimension? erm

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 09:31 PM
Creshosk

Capt, die from first Zilla blast!!
Um... yeah...You do know that Captain Planet is not hurt by fire right?

And if its not fire that 'zilla is shooting he's out of place in this match...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 10:00 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Creshosk
Um... yeah...You do know that Captain Planet is not hurt by fire right?

And if its not fire that 'zilla is shooting he's out of place in this match...
radioactive fire to be exact!! = Polluted fire = death

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:14 AM
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this before or after Thor teleports him to another dimension? erm
After Firelord brings him back! wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:15 AM
BentonGrey

Ehh, Arthur sics Godzilla on team II, and then he sits back to watch.

God Bless!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:12 AM
BentonGrey is currently offline Click here to Send BentonGrey a Private Message Find more posts by BentonGrey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote