KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Goodbye KMC...

Goodbye KMC...
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Warning Goodbye KMC...

As some of you are aware my wife and I have been having major problems for over a year now. Well now everything’s come to a head and we’ve decided to get a divorce. Because I’ve spent the last year playing house husband for the ungrateful *****, I have no job and no where to go. I still haven’t decided whether or not I want to keep on living without her, but one of the few things I’m certain of is that either way there’s no way I’ll have access to the Internet for a LONG time once it‘s shut off, so this is pretty much goodbye. I’m sorry that this shit always has to happen to me around tourney time after I’ve already signed up, and I apologize for any kinks this causes in the tourney’s I’m signed up for but there’s just not a lot you can do when your wife decides that you’re not good enough for her anymore…

So to Psyquis, bran, Smurph, Entity, Bada, Invisible Woman, Galan, Soljer, leo, batdude, Blair, Digi, Scoob, Martian, illadelph, Inhuman, Mr. Master, Faceman, Niño, Roldz, pr, and anyone else I might be forgetting(sorry if you fall into this group, my memory’s kinda ****ed right now) I just want to say thank you for being there when I needed you and thank you for your friendship. You each taught me something or helped me through one of my rough patches, and I’m glad I got a chance to know all of you, however brief it was.

KMC’s been like a haven from the horror that my life has become and I’m sorry that I have to leave you guys, but Fate seems to have decided that I should spend the rest of my life alone.

This is darthgoober, aka David Ray Graham saying goodbye and I’ll miss you all…

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:22 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

...Errr goodbye ?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:26 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Goodbye KMC...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
As some of you are aware my wife and I have been having major problems for over a year now. Well now everything’s come to a head and we’ve decided to get a divorce. Because I’ve spent the last year playing house husband for the ungrateful *****, I have no job and no where to go. I still haven’t decided whether or not I want to keep on living without her, but one of the few things I’m certain of is that either way there’s no way I’ll have access to the Internet for a LONG time once it‘s shut off, so this is pretty much goodbye. I’m sorry that this shit always has to happen to me around tourney time after I’ve already signed up, and I apologize for any kinks this causes in the tourney’s I’m signed up for but there’s just not a lot you can do when your wife decides that you’re not good enough for her anymore…

So to Psyquis, bran, Smurph, Entity, Bada, Invisible Woman, Galan, Soljer, leo, batdude, Blair, Digi, Scoob, Martian, illadelph, Inhuman, Mr. Master, Faceman, Niño, Roldz, pr, and anyone else I might be forgetting(sorry if you fall into this group, my memory’s kinda ****ed right now) I just want to say thank you for being there when I needed you and thank you for your friendship. You each taught me something or helped me through one of my rough patches, and I’m glad I got a chance to know all of you, however brief it was.

KMC’s been like a haven from the horror that my life has become and I’m sorry that I have to leave you guys, but Fate seems to have decided that I should spend the rest of my life alone.

This is darthgoober, aka David Ray Graham saying goodbye and I’ll miss you all…
Gonna miss ya darth.

Just play it smart, [and safe], we all have rough times in our life -- but it's how we decide to get through those times that defines us as the people we are, or want to be.

Take care my friend.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'll miss you man. Good luck, and here's to hoping you do well despite everything.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Keep on living, you're to good of a man to not be on this Earth.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:30 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

I'm sorry to hear this horrible news Goober. Hopefully you'll get through this difficult time in your life. Your always welcome back here. Keep your head up friend, and never settle.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:30 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

good bye its sad to see you go your one of the best, if not best debaters here.
good luck for the future.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:34 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

You could always go to the library confused

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:34 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think Darthgoober was the best debater on the site. He deserves some sort of memorial thread, showcasing his best posts and stuff.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unnatural-POWER

All i can say Darth is, i'm sorry this has happened to you my friend.
We didn't know each other too well, but i respected you a lot nonetheless.

And sincerely, i hope you find your way and everything works out for you.

Take care my friend.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:36 PM
Unnatural-POWER is currently offline Click here to Send Unnatural-POWER a Private Message Find more posts by Unnatural-POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.............Shit. sad We may have fought, but I respected you as a debator most of the time. Good luck dude.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:38 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doogle
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her tourney goes back to failing without him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:39 PM
Doogle is currently offline Click here to Send Doogle a Private Message Find more posts by Doogle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Walk Tall Darthgoober

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:41 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Later, Darth. I barely chat with you, but I respected and enjoyed your posts, especially your Evil Ernie respect thread. Chin up, man. Considering I've been through a hellacious time myself, I can tell you that things will get better.

Good luck, bro. We'll miss you.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:44 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I wish you all the best

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You have to spam goober's thread by insulting someone AJ? You should be ashamed.

Good luck goob, and sorry to hear all that. Real life always takes precedence, and I hope you can work your problems out amicably and get back on your feet. Come back if you ever get the chance...if nothing else, you owe me a rematch ( wink ). And more importantly, we'd all be happy to see you again.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Good by darthgoober.....good knowing you.

Hope you come back soon.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 20th, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

good luck man...stay strong, life will improve (as hard as it is to imagine right now)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:54 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

You will be back.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:56 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I'm sorry to hear about this goober. Good luck...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 11:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote