KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sentry vs Gladiator

The Sentry vs Gladiator
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

The Sentry vs Gladiator

Ok Gladiator just got finished talking to Tony Robbins, and is incredibly confident about what he can do. Could Gladiator beat The Sentry?

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 03:59 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Sentry

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 09:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Glads..Sentry is nothing much at the moment

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 12:55 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good fight, undecided.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:20 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

If Glads can keep his confidence at a high level (stupidest weakness ever) he can take it plus he is by bounds and leaps a better fighter.
If otherwise Sentry for a very slight majority.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:07 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joesha28
Glads..Sentry is nothing much at the moment
Thank you saying that. Sentry is nothing compared to Glads either way though. He doesn't stand a chance really since he has never taken on anybody this level of power. He would loose. It so funny how some one would put Sentry but have nothing to back it up..............

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:16 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Gladiator, for the win.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:46 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

glads 6/10.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:48 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by kakuzu
Thank you saying that. Sentry is nothing compared to Glads either way though. He doesn't stand a chance really since he has never taken on anybody this level of power. He would loose. It so funny how some one would put Sentry but have nothing to back it up..............
Really? A weaker Hulk pounded Glads into submission while the strongest Hulk yet burned out against Sentry.

Sentry >Glads.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:10 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by kgkg
Gladiator wins
Based on what?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what?
feats

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:13 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Based on what?

Feats

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Really? A weaker Hulk pounded Glads into submission while the strongest Hulk yet burned out against Sentry.

Sentry >Glads.
I'm not sure whether you actually read the comic but Hulk was pounding on a weak Gladiator that had already been exposed to radiation that made him weak and was already in a fight before. Its just like Superman being exposed to Green k to the point where Batman can hurt him. Plus Sentry lost to banner. He didn't even loose to Hulk. He didn't even give Hulk that much of a fight compared to Strange. So yeah please tell me how Sentry wins this?

By the way that wasn't the strongest Hulk. I think we've had this convo before. The strongest Hulk has celestial technology built into him and could lift and entire pyramind.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:25 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

I'm not sure whether you actually read the comic but Hulk was pounding on a weak Gladiator that had already been exposed to radiation that made him weak and was already in a fight before. Its just like Superman being exposed to Green k to the point where Batman can hurt him. Plus Sentry lost to banner. He didn't even loose to Hulk. He didn't even give Hulk that much of a fight compared to Strange. So yeah please tell me how Sentry wins this?

By the way that wasn't the strongest Hulk. I think we've had this convo before. The strongest Hulk has celestial technology built into him and could lift and entire pyramind.

Not sure who would, but euh lifting a pyramid or keep a planet to gether now what's a better feat.
So WWh was the strongest version.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:41 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Brutacus
Not sure who would, but euh lifting a pyramid or keep a planet to gether now what's a better feat.
So WWh was the strongest version.
Did he even keep the planet together? I don't remember the scale being that big. Either way though Gladiator has destroyed planets with on three blows. Sentry hasn't even showed anything to destroying and island. Hulk just hasn't showed that yet. He is known for lifting 150 billion tons which he didn't even lift half of due to just the small portion and help from others. Besides that Gladiator has fought Tyrant and Ego the living planet. Sentry and Hulk combined couldn't do that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:46 PM
iceman24567

Gladz wins Quanchi is insane.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:48 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by kgkg
feats
Which ones?
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Feats
Which ones? I dont care which one of you answers me as long as one of you does.

Care to post scans of this?

WW Hulk would beat the Gladiator senseless,but that wasnt the case with Sentry. Sentry took him head on and both of them burned themselves out.
Did he even keep the planet together? I don't remember the scale being that big. Either way though Gladiator has destroyed planets with on three blows. Sentry hasn't even showed anything to destroying and island. Hulk just hasn't showed that yet. He is known for lifting 150 billion tons which he didn't even lift half of due to just the small portion and help from others. Besides that Gladiator has fought Tyrant and Ego the living planet. Sentry and Hulk combined couldn't do that.
So,because Gladiator has destroyed a planet that means he wins this fight. So,I guess Terrax defeats Sentry as well based on that laughable logic. Nah,you see Sentry raped a planet destroyer with ease. So,try again because collateral damage doesnt make a convincing argument at all.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Gladz wins Quanchi is insane.
Because I say Sentry wins? Really? Why dont you tell me what you are basing your decision off of.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:51 PM