KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Ultimate Colossus

Hercules vs Ultimate Colossus
Started by: hunbu04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hunbu04

Hercules vs Ultimate Colossus

can ult colossus defeat the incredible hercules.

Did anyone notice hercules and athena in the realm of the skyfathers after they were attack by aliens gods in the spoiler for herc 118 and hercules kicking the wall down

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:06 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Herc kicks his head in.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:13 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Hercules. Not only does his strength completely dwarf Colossus strength, but he's far more skilled and has tons more experience.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:41 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

how is hercules durability? I feel that's one of Colossus' major advantages over Herc.

Sure Herc is stronger, but I think Colossus could take alot more.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:43 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master-Borg
how is hercules durability? I feel that's one of Colossus' major advantages over Herc.

Sure Herc is stronger, but I think Colossus could take alot more.

Possibly, however that has little relevance when he's completely outclassed.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:47 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

the only problem is that while hercules have a lot of high end durability feats and his durability is on with thor and the sentry according to ironman files we still have people who belive that colossus is more durable even though he have not feats but because his profiles says in is invulnerable

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:51 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by hunbu04
the only problem is that while hercules have a lot of high end durability feats and his durability is on with thor and the sentry according to ironman files we still have people who belive that colossus is more durable even though he have not feats but because his profiles says in is invulnerable

Colossus probably is more durable. He still takes a beating in this fight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 04:59 AM
hunbu04

what are some of colossus durabiliy feats that put him above hercules,thor, and the sentry

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:08 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

what are some of colossus durabiliy feats that put him above hercules,thor, and the sentry

Who said anything about Thor and Sentry?

Colossus is simply more durable than Hercules whom has never shown great durability. Other than that lack of durability though Hercules outclasses him.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:14 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Hercules wins. Don't get me wrong the Mutant can hang for a bit. But he can't compare to the Lion of Olympus.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:16 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

hercules have never shown great durability you means like when he warlock karma blast that can hurt even thanos did nothing to herc, or when henrcules walk through the possessor energy attack with no injury,or when he was smiling after receiving a 40 trillion volt lightning from storm, or still being alive after 2 point blank attack from kavoc while the rest of the avengers were dead after the first blast including thor, or walking away without injury after being blasted by the beyonder and the and defeating the high evolutionary who energy attck also had little effect against hercules.
If you are going to say that colossus is more durable than hercules base only on his profile because we all know he have not feats than you should agree that he is more durable than thor,beta ray, and sentry also because the sentry profile say he possessed durability on par with hercules and thor and both hercules and thor are said to be equal in strength,durability,speed,reflexes,stamina,and agility.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:44 AM
Squirrel Fart

Ult Colossus is not close to 616. But still gets his credit where it's needed. Herc has far more experience and is stronger.

Ult Colossus loses pretty bad here. 616 Colossus has a far better chance here.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:18 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

hercules have never shown great durability you means like when he warlock karma blast that can hurt even thanos did nothing to herc, or when henrcules walk through the possessor energy attack with no injury,or when he was smiling after receiving a 40 trillion volt lightning from storm, or still being alive after 2 point blank attack from kavoc while the rest of the avengers were dead after the first blast including thor, or walking away without injury after being blasted by the beyonder and the and defeating the high evolutionary who energy attck also had little effect against hercules.
If you are going to say that colossus is more durable than hercules base only on his profile because we all know he have not feats than you should agree that he is more durable than thor,beta ray, and sentry also because the sentry profile say he possessed durability on par with hercules and thor and both hercules and thor are said to be equal in strength,durability,speed,reflexes,stamina,and agility.

You got to stop reading Bios for they can be written by anyone. Start reading some comics.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:24 AM
hunbu04

you should stop reading bios because all the feats I listed for hercules took place in comics and I have them. Your Colossus on the other hand have absolutely no high end durability feats and yet you still claiming that he is more durable than hercules.
Just like colossus being class 100 with zero class 100 feats. Show me a durability feat colossus have that is better than hercules feats.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 09:40 AM
Squirrel Fart

you should stop reading bios because all the feats I listed for hercules took place in comics and I have them. Your Colossus on the other hand have absolutely no high end durability feats and yet you still claiming that he is more durable than hercules.
Just like colossus being class 100 with zero class 100 feats. Show me a durability feat colossus have that is better than hercules feats.

Sorry, I miss read you last post.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:15 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus took a lot of punches from WWH.

Hercules is definitely stronger though :/

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:30 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by llagrok
Colossus took a lot of punches from WWH.

That was 616 Colossus, it's Ultimate version here.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:36 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
That was 616 Colossus, it's Ultimate version here.

My bad.

I dare say this is too much for the gay Russian.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:40 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

herc

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Ult Colossus is not close to 616. But still gets his credit where it's needed. Herc has far more experience and is stronger.

Ult Colossus loses pretty bad here. 616 Colossus has a far better chance here.

How is 616 C better than UC? I thought UC had the better feats like being able to resist Magneto's magnetism and beating on Thor for over 10 minutes straight. Didn't X state that he was the strongest mutant on the planet as in strength wise?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote