KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops vs Colossus

Cyclops vs Colossus
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Cyclops vs Colossus

Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 02:50 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Im not sure. Leaning towards cyclops

Good match.thumb up

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:12 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Colossus, I am pretty sure his durability can hold up here.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 25th, 2008 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:13 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

yeah i think Colossus can take it a full blast even if the beam can destroy a mountain in one scan i saw i still think his organic metal will keep him safe.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:27 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

it might not kill him but it will push him back like a super-water hydrant.
could be considered a bfr.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:35 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Colossus wins this, there was a time that he was mind controlled by Arcade, and Cyclops hit him with a full powered optic blast and it did nothing. peter was also a teen at the time and far less powerful than he is today.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Colossus wins this, there was a time that he was mind controlled by Arcade, and Cyclops hit him with a full powered optic blast and it did nothing. peter was also a teen at the time and far less powerful than he is today.

That would mean Cyclops was less powerful than he is today.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:57 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Not to mention Scott was only using a fraction of his power.

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 04:25 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

thats awesome... eek!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 04:27 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

or simply hyper bole..............

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 04:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Right after that he rather easily overloads Bishop, the same Bishop that has absorbed the power of several X-men including Cyclops while fighting Magneto.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 05:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not to mention Scott was only using a fraction of his power.

(please log in to view the image)

What about when Apocalypse drained him of is energy.
So yes, I don 't buy it. It's a hyperbole, literally. And it's also been on more occasion when he used his full blast.

Last edited by Xplosive on Apr 25th, 2008 at 09:41 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 09:38 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Except I just pointed out that after that statment he went on to easily overload Bishop, the same Bishop that has absorbed the power of multiple X-men(including Cyclops) while fighting Magneto.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 01:36 PM
Starscream M

bizzump

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 04:02 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Cyclops

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 04:17 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cyclops using any sort of strong beam should be able to at the very least bfr colossus, imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 06:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yep. Cyclops blasts him out of sight ftw. Fight takes less than a second

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 12:34 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* depends on stupid inconsistent writers, FULL blast should really mean full blast, they should not say FULL if it really is not... Cyke BFR's Piotr... smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 04:08 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Cyke wins handily. No badass scans, but I speak the truth

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 07:05 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Cyke would most likely win this. Colossus would withstand the blast at first, but at soon as Cyke turns up the juice, Colossus probably would not be able to keep his footing any longer and be knocked out of the arena.

If BFRs don't count, this could be a stalemate, with a potential winner being Colossus.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 12:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote