KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Yuga Khan vs Thanos

Yuga Khan vs Thanos
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yuga Khan vs Thanos

Who wins?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:56 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

This has been done before.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:09 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
This has been done before.
Many times I am sure.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just wantted to check the sanity of this board.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:15 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Just wantted to check the sanity of this board.
Who has Yuga Khan beat on panel that makes you feel he is so powerful?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:16 AM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guy freaking controlled the source wall, how u think Thanos even has a chance here is complete bias BS.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:30 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread is not cool. yk is like an elder god or something. this just seems really unfair to thanos.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:35 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The guy freaking controlled the source wall, how u think Thanos even has a chance here is complete bias BS.
He cut off the new gods power source from them. Thats why he so easily dominated them. Not hard to dominate someone when you cut their power source from them. Thanos has the durability and the feats to beat him senseless.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
this thread is not cool. yk is like an elder god or something. this just seems really unfair to thanos.
Thanos has hung with Tyrant and Odin who would annihilate Yuga Khan who has no real impressive battle feats.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:50 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has hung with Tyrant and Odin who would annihilate Yuga Khan who has no real impressive battle feats.

i don't agree. if you read the history of the new gods, the gods before them were far more powerful than the th world gods. and yugah was the most powerful of them all ever. magog could beat thanos and give tyrant or odin some problems, and he's beneath gog and gog is beneath yugah khan.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:54 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
i don't agree. if you read the history of the new gods, the gods before them were far more powerful than the th world gods. and yugah was the most powerful of them all ever. magog could beat thanos and give tyrant or odin some problems, and he's beneath gog and gog is beneath yugah khan.
Mangog worked for a Thanos clone. he isnt even good enough to serve under the real Thanos.

Again what are some of Yuga's battle feats that makes you feel this way?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:57 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mangog worked for a Thanos clone. he isnt even good enough to serve under the real Thanos.

Again what are some of Yuga's battle feats that makes you feel this way?

i said magog. the guy who is going around killing gods. the one who was able to stalemate the super amped infinity man. he is more powerful than thanos. and he serves gog. who is far more powerful than any new god. all of the old gods were. and yet, yugah khan is more powerful than gog. he was the most powerful of the old gods. and yugah blinks and destroys worlds.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 05:03 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos wins.
I fo thot u waz jking.

It would have been the first time I've seen you do so...

Carry on. smile

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 06:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant nearly killed Thanos if Thanos didn't run away, Yuga is at the tip of skyfathers....Thanos would get raped.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 07:28 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

kirby's darkseid(the real darkseid) is hella strong, his father is an old god so he is stronger by X magnitude.

thanos is the man but seriously, yuga khan wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 07:35 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Thanos would get raped.

why make the thread then.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:22 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I made this thread because I believe certain "psoters"liability is to be questioned, and I find this match-up a good enough cause to evaluate "Said"posters integrity and merit.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:38 AM
Nihilist

I made this thread because I believe certain "psoters"liability is to be questioned, and I find this match-up a good enough cause to evaluate "Said"posters integrity and merit.

so basically you make countless spite threads, to piss people off because of your unbelievable hatred for a comic book character. erm

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:44 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have a hatred towards anyone...i just hate bias.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 06:00 PM