KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GLC vs Marvel Gods

GLC vs Marvel Gods
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

GLC vs Marvel Gods

All the pantheons of Marvel get together to destroy the corps, they are going all out. GLC consists of all green lanterns, Ion and the Guardians.

Who takes this?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 09:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

classic or current ion

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 09:18 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Current.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 09:20 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Do you count elder gods?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 10:51 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You realize the Pantheons of Marvel have not just the Norse pantheon, but about a dozen others with counterparts to people like Thor and, more importantly, Odin. A dozen Skyfathers, plus hundreds of lesser gods. Gods handily, imo.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Odin/Zeus/Zuras FTW

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:15 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Like Greek Gods Roman Gods Chinese God Russian Gods Egyptian Gods Hindu Gods Indian Gods etc etc

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Like Greek Gods Roman Gods Chinese God Russian Gods Egyptian Gods Hindu Gods Indian Gods etc etc

Basically. They used to pop up in old Thor comics. I remember one where he channeled magical energy from at least 10 Skyfathers into Mjolnir for whatever task he was undertaking.

They were also all stranded on Asgard during the IG saga, and I remember a round table of about a dozen of them then.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I forgot Celtic Gods

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:18 PM
golem370

Also if Elder Gods are useable then you have Gaea Atum Chthon etc etc

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:19 PM
guy222
With my gal

The other gods granted Thor a portion of their power to help revive Odin who was defeated by the Celestial Host

thank u bz

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:30 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all honesty, I think that Odin could probably decimate several thousand green lanterns with a single blast.

Unless the big guns from the GL corps play tough defense, the pantheon will cut through them.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:51 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DigiMark007
They were also all stranded on Asgard during the IG saga, and I remember a round table of about a dozen of them then.
Those were just the 'Skyfathers' as well.

There's at least 6 other gods that come from where the Skyfather came from.

All in all, there's a lot of Gods (There's like 40+ pantheons).
I'm leaning towards the Gods...

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 4th, 2008 at 12:23 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:21 AM
Tazer

Yo.

gods ftw

Tazer

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:11 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

GLC is so dead.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 01:01 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

The Guardians are included in this fight: just how many of them are there and how powerful is a Guardian compared to a Skyfather? I would think they must be at least above the average god (you know, the nameless class 45 bozos running around with swords), and wouldn't good GL's be able to take out the minor gods?

And what did happen to classic Ion's power given that the current Ion obviously has little of it? Can the Guardians still access the full Ion power and use it?

In the end though, if they can't get the full Ion power going I imagine the Corps are basically dead here. Too many Skyfathers.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 03:04 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Basically. They used to pop up in old Thor comics. I remember one where he channeled magical energy from at least 10 Skyfathers into Mjolnir for whatever task he was undertaking.

Yes.
Also they we're brought together in Marvel :The End.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 03:15 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by basilisk
The Guardians are included in this fight: just how many of them are there and how powerful is a Guardian compared to a Skyfather? I would think they must be at least above the average god (you know, the nameless class 45 bozos running around with swords), and wouldn't good GL's be able to take out the minor gods?

thanx to 1 of the "Geoff-cons" established a few issues agaon in GL, theres now currently only about 9 Oans, and of that nine 2 have left the GL-organization, and 1 other seems to be a convertee of the Anti-Monitor.

And what did happen to classic Ion's power given that the current Ion obviously has little of it? Can the Guardians still access the full Ion power and use it?

this Ion is a diff beast altogether, and is about as powerful as a normal GL only he doesnt need to recharge.

In the end though, if they can't get the full Ion power going I imagine the Corps are basically dead here. Too many Skyfathers.

WAYYYY too many Skyfathers, plus their pantheons.

the GLC do some dmg, but the gods win especiall if they go up against the likes of Shiva......

Tazer

Old Post May 4th, 2008 03:59 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ion power seems to be just over all more powerful.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 04:01 PM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote