KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor amped with the power gem vs Hank amped with rings

Thor amped with the power gem vs Hank amped with rings
Started by: I love DC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I love DC

Thor amped with the power gem vs Hank amped with rings

Who is the last man/cyborg/god standing?

Last edited by I love DC on May 5th, 2008 at 03:23 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 03:19 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Thor amped with the power gem vs Sinestro amped with rings

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I love DC
Who is the last man/cyborg/god standing?

Neither is a cyborg smile

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 03:20 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I love DC

Re: Re: Thor amped with the power gem vs Sinestro amped with rings

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Neither is a cyborg smile
Whoops. I meant Hank.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 03:21 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor stomps.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Tech > Power gem Thor.

Hank stomps.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 02:45 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
Tech > Power gem Thor.

Hank stomps.
Power gem Thor>3 k-nians that dismissed Hank easily imo.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thor get's locked up again.

Bankai.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thor FTW

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:45 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thor FTW
I agree because Thor was seen as much more of a threat while Henshaw was just there and wasnt anywhere near as big of a problem as Thor had become to his opposition.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:47 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to go with henshaw on this one.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:56 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
i have to go with henshaw on this one.
Why?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:00 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why?

henshaw is a better technoguy than tyrant. tyrant was able to use his tech powers to beat galactus. henshaw was able to manipulate the source wall when it was still uber. he can also be many places at once, is completely immortal, and has those nifty rings. which all happen to be lethal. he has ten. one ring makes someone herald lvl. ten rings means he's ten times the herald lvl on top of his superman powers and tech powers.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:16 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Power gem Thor>3 k-nians that dismissed Hank easily imo.

3 Kryptonians > gun.

See how easy it is to play this game?

Plus, we never saw what happened off panel anyway...and Hank got up to keep on fighting. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:18 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

henshaw is a better technoguy than tyrant. tyrant was able to use his tech powers to beat galactus. henshaw was able to manipulate the source wall when it was still uber. he can also be many places at once, is completely immortal, and has those nifty rings. which all happen to be lethal. he has ten. one ring makes someone herald lvl. ten rings means he's ten times the herald lvl on top of his superman powers and tech powers.
Then why was he defeated by three knians if he is 10x herald. It doesnt make sense. Also where do you draw your ring power comparisons from?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
3 Kryptonians > gun.

See how easy it is to play this game?

Plus, we never saw what happened off panel anyway...and Hank got up to keep on fighting. smile
A gun that Thanos made and a gun that hank has never created.

Hank was such a bystandard in the story it was never even addressed. he was just casually thrown. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:23 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why was he defeated by three knians if he is 10x herald. It doesnt make sense. Also where do you draw your ring power comparisons from?

wonder woman, who is the avatar of truth, and only speaks the truth said that the very lowest green lantern is formitable. wonder woman herself is a herald lvl being. that would mean that the sinestro corps are also herald lvl beings. and correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't henshaw trying to die? he wasn't even putting up his best fight. gosh, we really don't read the same comics.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:24 PM
Lord Feron

correction with a ring you can potentially be a herald lvl. I also disagree w/e other things you said but your comment about the ring offends me the most.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:25 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

A gun that Thanos made and a gun that hank has never created.

Hank was such a bystandard in the story it was never even addressed. he was just casually thrown. smile

And yet is was still a gun that pwned Thor and his gem.

Hank can create anything based on his opponents weakness. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:25 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
correction with a ring you can potentially be a herald lvl. I also disagree w/e other things you said but your comment about the ring offends me the most.

take it up with wonder woman. how can someone protect an entire sector of space and not be herald lvl. makes no sense does it? sure doesn't.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

wonder woman, who is the avatar of truth, and only speaks the truth said that the very lowest green lantern is formitable. wonder woman herself is a herald lvl being. that would mean that the sinestro corps are also herald lvl beings. and correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't henshaw trying to die? he wasn't even putting up his best fight. gosh, we really don't read the same comics.
He wanted to die but did intend on killing Superman.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 05:27 PM