KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firelord VS Sersi

Firelord VS Sersi
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Firelord VS Sersi

who wins?

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 04:54 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firelord.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:04 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Sersi

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:27 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Tough one, I'm going with Sersi 5.5/10.

By: Juk

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:29 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Sersi

thank u bz

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Very nice matchup...Firelord should have speed on his side...Add to that his recent high showings in Anniahlation and I say Firelord 7/10.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:16 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Very nice matchup...Firelord should have speed on his side...Add to that his recent high showings in Anniahlation and I say Firelord 7/10.

What combat speed feat does firelord have. To my knowledge he doesnt have any. Any kind of speed that indicated for firelord is nothing but flight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

how can Sersi win?...

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:55 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Sersi

Telepathy, superior stats, TK, illusions, etc.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:29 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

firelord should take the majority. her tp really hasn't been used offensively very often and she simply doesn't have the durability to stand up to the level of world-exploding damage firelord could dish out.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Sersi

Telepathy, superior stats, TK, illusions, etc.
Does she actually have superior stats? I don't know that the telepathy will on a high enough level to scramble Firelord.

This is a tough battle either way. Neither combatant is particularly able to die. So, the question is who gets atomized first? I think Firelord could counter Sersi's versatility with his combat abilities (Sersi never struck me as above average at HtH).

I think I like Firelord for this battle, though Sersi puts up a fight.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:46 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Does she actually have superior stats?
IMO, yes.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ersi+respect%29

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:51 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

firelord held back Galactus's energy for a while. That speaks volumes.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:57 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by fangirl101
firelord held back Galactus's energy for a while. That speaks volumes.
Sersi held off an entire building from being affected by a universe-destroying explosion...

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:00 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Firelord wins this 6/10. Why ? Because he's a man.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:04 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

i also have Firelord winning...

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:44 AM