KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Doomsday

Gladiator vs Doomsday
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

Gladiator vs Doomsday

bloodlust on.

who wins?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:07 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Which DoOmSdAy?

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:12 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadervason
rapist of machines

....WTF is Ladyator going to do to Doomsday?

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:31 AM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

an edit to the thread....

a fully confident Glads.

HP Doomsday.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:46 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Last edited by Superman XX5 on May 24th, 2008 at 05:01 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:54 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Doomsday wins.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Gladiator takes him down. If Supes can do it, a FC Gladiator can too.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:22 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see how a fully confident Gladiator is any less hypothetical than a fully angry Hulk :/

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:48 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geshien
an edit to the thread....

a fully confident Glads.

HP Doomsday.

Originally posted by The Illuminati
Gladiator takes him down. If Supes can do it, a FC Gladiator can too.

Superman couldn't do it though .... nothing he did really hurt HP Doomsday. The only reason he won was by time traveling (via Waverider) and dumping him at the end of the universe.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman did a piss poor performance against HP doomsday though.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:07 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and he was amped. glads gets slaughtered.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
and he was amped. glads gets slaughtered.

How do you know how strong a fully confident Gladiator is? We've never seen one :/

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:22 PM
Lord Prime

Doomsday

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:25 PM
Lord Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by llagrok
How do you know how strong a fully confident Gladiator is? We've never seen one :/

but we also can't assume that he would be strong enough to defeat someone on dd's level either, imo. if he started fully confident, he'd likely have to ko dd in one-shot or his confidence would suffer. confidence is a shaky thing. and do we then say that everytime he lost or was matched that he was NOT fully confident? erm

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Then again, he did almost kill Ego just by flying into him repeatedly.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:41 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
but we also can't assume that he would be strong enough to defeat someone on dd's level either, imo. if he started fully confident, he'd likely have to ko dd in one-shot or his confidence would suffer. confidence is a shaky thing. and do we then say that everytime he lost or was matched that he was NOT fully confident? erm

You can pretty much treat him like the Hulk.

Only Gladiator can fly and fire da lazar beamz!!

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:44 PM
Squirrel Fart

When he busted that planet with 3 punches, wouldn't that count as fully confident?

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

There was this one time when Glads faced Vulcan. Vulcan was killing imperial gurads left and right. He hit Glads once. Then glads sees more of his boys goes down and then starts to charge Vulcan. Vulcan tries to use his powers on him then he is like "WTF why can't I touch you you ?" His powers didn't see to work anymore on him. Glads said "I am untouchable because I believe my self untouchable!" And punches vulcan in the face go hard one of his eyes pop (well thast what it looked like ) and then continued to beat him silly.

If that any indication for what his potential is I always believe Glads with FC is greater then Supes. Strange that his mental/psionic feelings i guess you can call it can amp himself to ridiculous levels.

So FC Glades ftw win but anything but a FC Glads will not win in this fight.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:20 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Originally posted by Lord Feron
There was this one time when Glads faced Vulcan. Vulcan was killing imperial gurads left and right. He hit Glads once. Then glads sees more of his boys goes down and then starts to charge Vulcan. Vulcan tries to use his powers on him then he is like "WTF why can't I touch you you ?" His powers didn't see to work anymore on him. Glads said "I am untouchable because I believe my self untouchable!" And punches vulcan in the face go hard one of his eyes pop (well thast what it looked like ) and then continued to beat him silly.

If that any indication for what his potential is I always believe Glads with FC is greater then Supes. Strange that his mental/psionic feelings i guess you can call it can amp himself to ridiculous levels.

So FC Glades ftw win but anything but a FC Glads will not win in this fight.

My thoughts exactly. wink

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:30 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by llagrok
Superman did a piss poor performance against HP doomsday though.
Doomsday was just that much better than him this time around.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote