KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » classic beyonder vs the endless

classic beyonder vs the endless
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Warning classic beyonder vs the endless

who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:46 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

U shitting me?

"God before Genesis" against a bunch aspects of vertigo?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:50 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Beyonder easily.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 10:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
U shitting me?

"God before Genesis" against a bunch aspects of vertigo?

How the hell is The classic beyonder God before Genesis when that dumb ass "god" didn't even know marvel existed? He was an idiot that killed death and didn't know the reprecussions of such. He was No god.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 10:56 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

He imposed limitations on his mind multiple times in the series. He even said "Did I make myself forget about you to suprize myself?"

If God, don't want to be aware of some things why wouldn't he be able to unmake that?

I mean an omnipotent being can make himself omniscient right? But what if ... "I want to forget this and this ..." I see no trouble in that, he can make himself omniscient at will, and he even said he were multiple times.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:03 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He imposed limitations on his mind multiple times in the series. He even said "Did I make myself forget about you to suprize myself?"

If God, don't want to be aware of some things why wouldn't he be able to unmake that?

I mean an omnipotent being can make himself omniscient right? But what if ... "I want to forget this and this ..." I see no trouble in that, he can make himself omniscient at will, and he even said he were multiple times.

YOU MISSED THE POINT. HE STILL HAD TO DISCOVER THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE. That means he was NOT god before creation. He himself was created AFTER the marvel multiverse.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:07 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
How the hell is The classic beyonder God before Genesis when that dumb ass "god" didn't even know marvel existed? He was an idiot that killed death and didn't know the reprecussions of such. He was No god.
Why dont you post your opinion as to who wins. Instead of trying to find flaws in one of the baddest comic book characters ever seen on panel.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

YOU MISSED THE POINT. HE STILL HAD TO DISCOVER THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE. That means he was NOT god before creation. He himself was created AFTER the marvel multiverse.

God before Genesis, not after ...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:15 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

God before Genesis, not after ...

How can he be GOD before Genesis and NOT know about the marvel U? If he was God, then he would have created it. Period. God would know all about his creations. The Beyonder was NOT God. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Hell, How the HELL can God be challenged by The Freaking MOLECULE man. If the Molecule man met The one above all on panel, he'd get erased by kirby's pen.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:19 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The interview says "God before Genesis." Deal with it.

Kirby is not a fictional character. Deal with it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:51 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Any threads concerning the Endless are pointless. They always end up in you can beat Dream but you can't destroy the concept unless you're saying *insert* character won't have dreams anymore blah blah.

Anyways, Classic Beyonder in a stomp and guys quit feeding the troll aka fangirl101.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:52 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The interview says "God before Genesis." Deal with it.

Kirby is not a fictional character. Deal with it.

KIRBY is a character on panel. Deal with it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:58 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

How can he be GOD before Genesis and NOT know about the marvel U? If he was God, then he would have created it. Period. God would know all about his creations. The Beyonder was NOT God. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Hell, How the HELL can God be challenged by The Freaking MOLECULE man. If the Molecule man met The one above all on panel, he'd get erased by kirby's pen.

Do you have to answer every question with a question?

Beyonder in a blow-out.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:01 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Do you have to answer every question with a question?

Beyonder in a blow-out.

yes I do. the classic beyonder was NOT God. Not even close. Thanos with the heart could beat him, and Thanos wasn't even God. Kirby avatar beats them all.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:02 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I find your ignorance disturbing ...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:04 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

yes I do. the classic beyonder was NOT God. Not even close. Thanos with the heart could beat him, and Thanos wasn't even God. Kirby avatar beats them all.

This is what happens when all you've learned about comics comes from a few online scans.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:05 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner This is what happens when all you've learned about comics comes from a few online scans.
As if I have anything to prove to you. This is what happens when you are biased, skewed, and own a couple of comics and think you know something.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:06 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

This is what happens when all you've learned about comics comes from a few online scans.

Correction- That is what happens when you ignore every panel provided to you online.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:07 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

*sigh* This thread will be closed AND deleted soon.......

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:07 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Jack Kirby was very much a real person.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:06 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote