KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Bullseye

Punisher vs Bullseye
Started by: Don Mega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Don Mega

Punisher vs Bullseye

Standard gear so there will be no prep. These two meet on the streets.

I'm going with Punisher.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 01:00 AM
Don Mega is currently offline Click here to Send Don Mega a Private Message Find more posts by Don Mega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I really want to say Punisher, but Bullseye definitely takes this for a healthy majority. In fact, probably 9-10/10.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 12:59 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I really want to say Punisher, but Bullseye definitely takes this for a healthy majority. In fact, probably 9-10/10.

I don't know about that written correctly he should be able to deflect Bullseyes objects with his guns. I have a feeling nowhere days hes going to be written something like hes not enhanced and therefore needs sonme luck to help him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 02:13 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Umm...kay. erm

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 02:15 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Umm...kay. erm

...what?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 02:15 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I don't know about that written correctly he should be able to deflect Bullseyes objects with his guns. I have a feeling nowhere days hes going to be written something like hes not enhanced and therefore needs sonme luck to help him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you being sarcastic here? Bullseye will wreck Punny.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 02:38 PM
Deadline

Are you being sarcastic here? Bullseye will wreck Punny.

No im not. DDs speed with his baton is probably on par with Bullseye. Punisher has been able to deflect DDs baton with his gun everytime hes had his gun available.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:35 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

no

Bullseye and Daredevil work in completely different ways. It's pretty much standard knowledge that you need to have superhuman abilities (senses, reflexes, etc.) to dodge/deflect anything from Bullseye. To the best of my knowledge, no normal human has ever dodged/deflected anything from him.

Besides, while Punisher is ATTEMPTING to block some projectile from Bullseye, BE will have already thrown/fired another one that lands right after the first.

Let's even assume that this fight goes hand-to-hand. Punisher is a fantastic martial artist/fighter, but BE is better there, too. Punny has huge damage soak capabilities. So does BE (look at all the shots he takes from DD) AS WELL as an adamantium lacing on many of his bones and a completely adamantium spine, greatly increasing his resistance to injury in combat.

Believe me, I love the Punisher. But in my opinion, he's just plain outmatched here. erm

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:46 PM
Deadline

no

Bullseye and Daredevil work in completely different ways. It's pretty much standard knowledge that you need to have superhuman abilities (senses, reflexes, etc.) to dodge/deflect anything from Bullseye. To the best of my knowledge, no normal human has ever dodged/deflected anything from him.

Besides, while Punisher is ATTEMPTING to block some projectile from Bullseye, BE will have already thrown/fired another one that lands right after the first.

Ok so you can prove that its harder to deflect an object thrown by Bullseye as opposed to DD? You know DDs fast enough to block Bullseyes projectiles and Frank is fast enought o deflect a baton thrown by DD via gun that implies Frank is fast enough.

:
Let's even assume that this fight goes hand-to-hand. Punisher is a fantastic martial artist/fighter, but BE is better there, too. Punny has huge damage soak capabilities. So does BE (look at all the shots he takes from DD) AS WELL as an adamantium lacing on many of his bones and a completely adamantium spine, greatly increasing his resistance to injury in combat.

Believe me, I love the Punisher. But in my opinion, he's just plain outmatched here. erm

Hes beaten Bullseye twice in H2H. You're not going to prove that Bullseye is better than Frank in H2H. When did he get the adamantuim not that I think its gonna make a difference.

Last edited by Deadline on Jun 19th, 2008 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:50 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Ok so you can prove that its harder to deflect an object thrown by Bullseye as opposed to DD?

No, guess not. However, due to his near-metahuman ability, BE has the ability to throw objects with (what appears to be) the PERFECT blend of speed, power, angles, accuracy, etc. that makes them cut through the air and attain distances/speeds/strengths far above what they would normally be able to. For instance: knocking out Daredevil with a paper airplane. I believe he also killed a man by throwing a toothpick through a CLOSED window and into the victim. He can also apparently throw playing cards hundreds of feet without losing any speed/accuracy/strength.

He's Bullseye for a reason, man.

Hes beaten Bullseye twice in H2H. You're not going to prove that Bullseye is better than Frank in H2H. When did he get the adamantuim not that I think its gonna make a difference.

Damn I hate inconsistencies. On multiple occasions Bullseye has been able to hold his own and sometimes defeat BOTH DD and Elektra in hand-to-hand combat. And then he gets beat by Frank? Frank is a great fighter, but he's leagues below DD.

Oh, and the adamantium thing happened in Daredevil #196-197, 199.

I declare shenanigans. no expression

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:03 PM
godking

Bullseye soundly defeated Frank in punisher vs bullseye and a young bullseye was toying with castle in the columbian Jungle.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:12 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

No, guess not. However, due to his near-metahuman ability, BE has the ability to throw objects with (what appears to be) the PERFECT blend of speed, power, angles, accuracy, etc. that makes them cut through the air and attain distances/speeds/strengths far above what they would normally be able to. For instance: knocking out Daredevil with a paper airplane. I believe he also killed a man by throwing a toothpick through a CLOSED window and into the victim. He can also apparently throw playing cards hundreds of feet without losing any speed/accuracy/strength.

He's Bullseye for a reason, man

Well since you can't prove that he can't throw its faster then Frank can shot the projectiles with his gun. Bullseyes projectiles are more lethal but we can't assume they are faster.

It should be noted that Frank has been able to deflect DDs baton with relative ease. Also the fact thats hes using a gun makes up for his lack of speed.

Damn I hate inconsistencies. On multiple occasions Bullseye has been able to hold his own and sometimes defeat BOTH DD and Elektra in hand-to-hand combat. And then he gets beat by Frank? Frank is a great fighter, but he's leagues below DD

Im pretty sure Bullseye hasn't beaten both Elek and DD and if he did he would have used his projectiles. To be quite honest with you I don't think Frank is leagues below its just that DD is faster. Im under the impression that Frank might know about more martial arts in general but DD knows more about specific martial arts and has a radar sense.

By the way Frank has beaten up DD worse than Bullseye ever has.

In all fairness I have to verify the first fight but it happened in a Countdown arc during the first Punisher series.

Oh, and the adamantium thing happened in Daredevil #196-197, 199.

Sorry what year?

I declare shenanigans. no expression

To be quite frank....heh.......alot of people forget that when Bullseye fights he uses his projectiles as well. Without his weapons hes really not all that.

Originally posted by godking
Bullseye soundly defeated Frank in punisher vs bullseye and a young bullseye was toying with castle in the columbian Jungle.

That was the first time they met and he had never fought anybody like that, he didn't even know who he was or what he was capable of doing. So that was expected.

Last edited by Deadline on Jun 19th, 2008 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:17 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Well since you can't prove that he can't throw its faster then Frank can shot the projectiles with his gun. Bullseyes projectiles are more lethal but we can't assume they are faster.

It should be noted that Frank has been able to deflect DDs baton with relative ease. Also the fact thats hes using a gun makes up for his lack of speed.

Okay. I'll try to explain this as best as I can. What happens when you throw a toothpick at a window? It stops. The glass' durability keeps it from breaking and slows the momentum of the toothpick to a stop. However, when Bullseye throws it, it not only moves extremely fast, but continues to move extremely fast even after breaking through the glass. Thus it's speed would have to be great enough to overcome the glass' durability and continue to maintain the high speed.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01182qe.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01198dr.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01208ll.jpg

OR, he's able to throw a straw fast enough to not only make contact with Deadpool's throat, but fast enough to overcome the friction and push through his throat.

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden9uj9.jpg

Same goes for the coffee lid
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden10xs6.jpg

And honestly, who says that BE needs to throw projectiles DIRECTLY at Frank when he can just as easily do this in order to confuse him (don't try to tell me that Frank could dodge multiple super-fast projectiles from BE at once roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...ool028165ic.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...ool028176xv.jpg

Im pretty sure Bullseye hasn't beaten both Elek and DD and if he did he would have used his projectiles. To be quite honest with you I don't think Frank is leagues below its just that DD is faster. Im under the impression that Frank might know about more martial arts in general but DD knows more about specific martial arts and has a radar sense.

No. If I'm recalling one of the instances correctly, there were no projectiles. He was just handling DD and Elektra on his own, hand-to-hand. I'll try to find it if I can, but I can't seem to load the main herochat.com respect thread for Bullseye.

Sorry what year?

1983. Does that matter?

To be quite frank....heh.......alot of people forget that when Bullseye fights he uses his projectiles as well. Without his weapons hes really not all that.

See, that just shows that you don't know enough about Bullseye. He is an expert martial artist. His hand-eye coordination is almost metahuman, and his reflexes are way beyond those of any normal human.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:17 PM
cmack

bullseye wins 6.5/10

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:24 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Metalman vs. Alfheim...

Interesting...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

And furthermore, all BE needs to do is grab a handful of rocks/pebbles/rivets/etc. to completely wreck Frank.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...20fight3vx2.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/...20fight4ay9.jpg

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:29 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Soljer
Metalman vs. Alfheim...

Interesting...

Why's that, Soljer? smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:30 PM
Bouboumaster

I go with Frank 6/10

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:33 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Okay. I'll try to explain this as best as I can. What happens when you throw a toothpick at a window? It stops. The glass' durability keeps it from breaking and slows the momentum of the toothpick to a stop. However, when Bullseye throws it, it not only moves extremely fast, but continues to move extremely fast even after breaking through the glass. Thus it's speed would have to be great enough to overcome the glass' durability and continue to maintain the high speed.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01182qe.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01198dr.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etbk01208ll.jpg

OR, he's able to throw a straw fast enough to not only make contact with Deadpool's throat, but fast enough to overcome the friction and push through his throat.

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden9uj9.jpg

Same goes for the coffee lid
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden10xs6.jpg

And honestly, who says that BE needs to throw projectiles DIRECTLY at Frank when he can just as easily do this in order to confuse him (don't try to tell me that Frank could dodge multiple super-fast projectiles from BE at once roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...ool028165ic.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?...ool028176xv.jpg

That does not prove that he throws his projectiles faster than DD, that proves that they are more lethal. You do know that Bullseyes has made a paper aeroplane go through a window? No amount of speed is going to make a paper aeroplane do that. He almost Koed Frank with a paper aeroplane, the apaper aeroplane wasn't even going that fast, in fact it wasn't going fast at all.

DD can't make a toothpick go through a window but that doesn't mean that Bullseye throws projectiles faster than DDs baton.

Excuse me you did hear me say hes easily deflected Dds baton before, hell he wasn't even trying. DD has used tactics with his baton to hit Frank before he even tried to get him by suprise by bouncing it underneath a van....didn't work.

Hell im pretty sure that somebdoy whos good enough to shoot spidermans webshooters in mid-air could actually be able to deflect bullseyes projectiles. no expression

No. If I'm recalling one of the instances correctly, there were no projectiles. He was just handling DD and Elektra on his own, hand-to-hand. I'll try to find it if I can, but I can't seem to load the main herochat.com respect thread for Bullseye.

I think you got it wron. Bullseye breifly took on DD and Elektra then got the crap kicked out of him.

1983. Does that matter?

Yeah because hes fought him twice after that and his adamantuim didn't do a damn thing to help.

See, that just shows that you don't know enough about Bullseye. He is an expert martial artist. His hand-eye coordination is almost metahuman, and his reflexes are way beyond those of any normal human.

No it does not. Bullseye has not faired much better than Frank against DD in H2H. Hell Franks the one thats managed to dislocate DDs arms on two ocassions.

And furthermore, all BE needs to do is grab a handful of rocks/pebbles/rivets/etc. to completely wreck Frank.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...20fight3vx2.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/...20fight4ay9.jpg

Ive seen him fight people loads of times without doing that so were not going to assume thats going to happen.

Last edited by Deadline on Jun 19th, 2008 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:34 PM
godking

In all fairness I have to verify the first fight but it happened in a Countdown arc during the first Punisher series.

Sorry what year?

That was the first time they met and he had never fought anybody like that, he didn't even know who he was or what he was capable of doing. So that was expected.
I will buy that excuse for the first fight not the second the second fight Frank at the minimum has basic knowledge about who bullseye is.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 06:12 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote