KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Classic Juggernaut

Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Classic Juggernaut
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firestorm, Superman, and Wonder Woman vs. Classic Juggernaut

With Help from the Flash.

Dont' know why the other really good thread got closed. It was a good debate. What ever. Here is one. That could be debated even better. Fewer JLA members.

No BFR.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:36 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nothing Juggernaut hasn't seen or dealt with before. He may never land a blow on them, but if it is to the death than Cain simply outlasts them. erm

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
Nothing Juggernaut hasn't seen or dealt with before. He may never land a blow on them, but if it is to the death than Cain simply outlasts them. erm

Or Firestorm traps him in a quantum field for eternity. Or Flash uses his shield against him and stops his momentum for ever. Or Wondy Binds him in her lasso and he either can't move or is told to renounce his enchantment or give up the gem. Or firestorm binds him to the matrix.

Last edited by fangirl101 on Jun 26th, 2008 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:44 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Team, prolly.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Stalemate - Lasso - energy containment - momentum loss, they're all ways of stalemating big J really - not really destroying him.

Three of them instead of JUST WW in the other thread just means they realize it's a stalemate alot earlier in the battle no?

And he isnt really killing them, because they are too fast and have flight. In the end, Team will just be hovering above, JGNT will be hurling things at them to no avail either way.

Classic Juggs is an anomoly character really - Such a resistance to energy and phys dmg not endlessly strong (enough to kill superman for example) but durable enough to outlast him AND this team.

Anyone noticed that EVERY classic JGNT thread says has BFR plastered in it? Reason?

without it..the battle becomes stale..mate.

-2 cents-

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:47 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Stalemate.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juk3n
Stalemate - Lasso - energy containment - momentum loss, they're all ways of stalemating big J really - not really destroying him.

Three of them instead of JUST WW in the other thread just means they realize it's a stalemate alot earlier in the battle no?

And he isnt really killing them, because they are too fast and have flight. In the end, Team will just be hovering above, JGNT will be hurling things at them to no avail either way.

Classic Juggs is an anomoly character really - Such a resistance to energy and phys dmg not endlessly strong (enough to kill superman for example) but durable enough to outlast him AND this team.

Anyone noticed that EVERY classic JGNT thread says has BFR plastered in it? Reason?

without it..the battle becomes stale..mate.

-2 cents-

No one has to kill him to win. Wondy Could force him to give up the gem. Win for JLAers. Flash could steal his speed and make him a statue for ever. Win for JLA. Firestorm could contain him. Win for JLA. Superman is just there to run interference and stalemate him. Or Firestorm forces him to merge into the matrix.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by fangirl101
No one has to kill him to win. Wondy Could force him to give up the gem. Win for JLAers. Flash could steal his speed and make him a statue for ever. Win for JLA. Firestorm could contain him. Win for JLA. Superman is just there to run interference and stalemate him. Or Firestorm forces him to merge into the matrix.
And just a quick question. Hypothetically, if WW could get Cain to give her the Gem then what?

Firestrm can not merge Juggernaut into the Matrix cause that would be BFR.

Juggernaut can summon energy to stay in motion. Flash wouldn't be able to sap his speed as his motion is magically granted and Cain is not connected to the speed force.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Juggernaut can't win this

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:14 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

And just a quick question. Hypothetically, if WW could get Cain to give her the Gem then what?

Juggernaut can summon energy to stay in motion. Flash wouldn't be able to sap his speed as his motion is magically granted and Cain is not connected to the speed force.

What the hell? There are lots of people not connected to the speed force. Surtur anyone? Flash used everyone's speed to end that conflict. Of course he could do the reverse to the juggernaut. And Firestorm merging the Juggy to the matrix would mean that juggy would be part of him. not a bfr. just entrapped.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What the hell? There are lots of people not connected to the speed force. Surtur anyone? Flash used everyone's speed to end that conflict. Of course he could do the reverse to the juggernaut. And Firestorm merging the Juggy to the matrix would mean that juggy would be part of him. not a bfr. just entrapped.
He didn't freeze Surtur now did he wink

And Juggernaut's motion is a never ending stream of magical energy whatever motion Flash tried to stop Cain would have more replace it erm

And Firestorm would merge Juggernaut into the Matrix laughing out loud

I full fledged magical being. I like to see you show me where he has cause he hasn't.

And I also hate to tell you this but once everyone stops focusing their attacks Cain immediately comes back into action. So unless these guys have unlimited energy and do not tire nothing you have said will work.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:21 PM
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:23 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Badabing
Be quite you mad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:24 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't freeze Surtur now did he wink

And Juggernaut's motion is a never ending stream of magical energy whatever motion Flash tried to stop Cain would have more replace it erm

And Firestorm would merge Juggernaut into the Matrix laughing out loud

I full fledged magical being. I like to see you show me where he has cause he hasn't.

And I also hate to tell you this but once everyone stops focusing their attacks Cain immediately comes back into action. So unless these guys have unlimited energy and do not tire nothing you have said will work.
Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink. And this happened to a guy who had superspeed. I wonder how much longer it would take cain to blink. Whether his motion is magic, science, or what ever, it is still motion. And we know that flash can use his speed force powers on beings who are >>>>>>>>>>juggy and magical too.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink. And this happened to a guy who had superspeed. I wonder how much longer it would take cain to blink. Whether his motion is magic, science, or what ever, it is still motion. And we know that flash can use his speed force powers on beings who are >>>>>>>>>>juggy and magical too.
Except once again Cain receives a constant energy stream of magical energy. So whatever Flash takes away Cain gets it back from his constant connection to Cyttorak.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:39 PM
Smurph
------

Um no. If Flash drains you of your momentum, you are a living statue. Moving so slowly that it takes a thousand years to blink.
That's not actually a win for the team.

You haven't yet come up with a way to actually put Juggernaut down... and, without a plot device, you won't.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:40 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

To be blunt Fangirl isnt very bright. In every post you have a DC character against a Marvel she will find some stupid way DC would win.Maybe if we ignore her she will just go away.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:46 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by big juggy man
To be blunt Fangirl isnt very bright. In every post you have a DC character against a Marvel she will find some stupid way DC would win.Maybe if we ignore her she will just go away.

Shut the hell up. Please. And you are reported.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:58 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except once again Cain receives a constant energy stream of magical energy. So whatever Flash takes away Cain gets it back from his constant connection to Cyttorak.

It doesn't matter how much energy he has. Once he is motionless or slowmotioned, he will remain that way. He'll just be a powerful slow moving statue.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:59 PM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

I don't think Flash can actually stop Juggernaut, but slow-motion him easily. Juggernaut's from the beginning has even been able to have been slowed by even a plasma discharge cannon, just not stopped (classic bio).

Ptting Flash's specific plot device against Juggernaut's plot device would be interesting to see. In comics it would prolly tie up the speed force until Cain could be BFR'ed.

Though I honestly think Cain would be able to pull enough power until he was moving at regular speed. Still making him infinitely slower than the other's regardless.

Besides Thor and War he's never come up against anything he couldn't go through so I don't think Firestorm is gonna build a container to stop him. Merging him into the FS Matrix could be seen as directly contesting his Invulnerability and could likely fail.

Foursome wins if only because even at regular speed only area attacks from Cain could realistically touch them, and the slowdown may work long enough for a 10 count. Otherwise, stalemate.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 04:08 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote