KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Silver Sufer vs Thanos-No PIS or CIS

The Silver Sufer vs Thanos-No PIS or CIS
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Silver Sufer vs Thanos-No PIS or CIS

CIS and PIS are banned, who takes it?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 04:42 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos 10/10

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 04:49 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanos always. Thanos is the Surfers daddy.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 04:53 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said no CIS or PIS.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 04:58 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I made no reference to either.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:00 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thanos ftw,surfer can barely harm thanos.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:04 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the FTL speed, his intangible ability or his ability to go into the atral plane...I mean why does everyone always write Norin like a idiot agaisnt Thanos. Thats why im saying no CIS or PIS allowed.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:09 AM
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Great Galen
What about the FTL speed, his intangible ability or his ability to go into the atral plane...I mean why does everyone always write Norin like a idiot agaisnt Thanos. Thats why im saying no CIS or PIS allowed.
laughing out loud get over your hatred for thanos,surfer aint got the power to beat.
you call pis/cis on surfer against thanos, i could understand if it happened once or maybe twice,but every time they meet thanos kick his ass.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:15 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos is a SKYFATHER LVL.
Silver Surfer is a HIGH HERALD LVL.

There is WORLDS between them in term of power.

Thanos >>>>>> Surfer in power

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer in intelligence and cunning

Thanos >>>>> Surfer in skills.

Hell, Thanos have shields that prevent him to survive a ****in' pissed and determined Galactus who would ***** slap Surfer like a fly.

Thanos went in Asgard and insult ODIN! ****in' Odin! And survive his furry. And was standing, and ready for more! What about the Surfer!? Well, Surfer get his ass manhandle with one single shot.

You are a hater of Thanos, but still, Thanos would do like he normally do: kick his butt. But the difference would ve that this time, Thanos wouldn't playing, and go all out. Hell, the fight could maybe turn worse for the Surfer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:21 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

titan

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:53 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Like I said, Thanos is the Surfers daddy. He'll always spank him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:32 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos 6/10.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 07:01 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos is a SKYFATHER LVL.
Silver Surfer is a HIGH HERALD LVL.

There is WORLDS between them in term of power.

Thanos >>>>>> Surfer in power

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer in intelligence and cunning

Thanos >>>>> Surfer in skills.

Hell, Thanos have shields that prevent him to survive a ****in' pissed and determined Galactus who would ***** slap Surfer like a fly.

Thanos went in Asgard and insult ODIN! ****in' Odin! And survive his furry. And was standing, and ready for more! What about the Surfer!? Well, Surfer get his ass manhandle with one single shot.

You are a hater of Thanos, but still, Thanos would do like he normally do: kick his butt. But the difference would ve that this time, Thanos wouldn't playing, and go all out. Hell, the fight could maybe turn worse for the Surfer.

If Galactus was really pissed Thanos shields wouldn't have held up.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 07:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Thanos probably still beats Surfer but it is a much closer fight.
Surfer is substantially upgraded, most importantly mentally. he's no longer as squeamish about fighting, much more up for it.

Thanos possibly still has a power advantage over Surfer, but I'm not so sure, Surfer was explicitly shown to be the only one capable of matching "Thanos' power level signature" or whatever it was in Annihilation.

Thanos likely is the more versatile, with teleportation technology being a massive advantage.

Surfer's perhaps faster but Thanos' shields are too impressive for me to believe that Surfer could get passed them easily...

Thanos 6-7/10, imo.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 08:43 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Thanos

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 10:33 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still believe a well written SS could at the very least 5/5 with Thanos, afterall couldnt SS use his cosmic awarness and manipulate his energies to the thanos-cide frequency or use his incrdible FTL speeds and intangible ability to beat Thanos down. Thanos was afterall speed blitz by Gamora and was pierced by logan.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:08 PM
Squirrel Fart

Thanos 10/10

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still believe a well written SS could at the very least 5/5 with Thanos, afterall couldnt SS use his cosmic awarness and manipulate his energies to the thanos-cide frequency or use his incrdible FTL speeds and intangible ability to beat Thanos down. Thanos was afterall speed blitz by Gamora and was pierced by logan.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 07:03 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 08:37 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote