KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane w. venom vs Classic Kingpin

Bane w. venom vs Classic Kingpin
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

Bane w. venom vs Classic Kingpin

Bloodlust on.

Who wins?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 10:32 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

The fatman gets crushed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 01:09 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Bane. Any person who can compete with/beat Batman can ruin Kingpin's shit.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 01:10 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BUSTER1
The fatman gets crushed

Care to elaborate?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:02 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

I thought this was Bane with Venom, in which case he destroys Kingpin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:09 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

I thought this was Bane with Venom, in which case he destroys Kingpin

The venom raises his physical attributes to superhuman levels but, not enough to stomp Kingpin.

It may give him a physical edge but, his rational is also lowered when he pumps more venom. Not to mention, too much and it will kill him.

Kingpin is a superb fighter. Peak human strength. Able to lift 650 lbs, leave imprints of his fists in concrete walls, crush a mans' skull with is bare hands and break Spider-mans web shooters without effort. And he is deceptively quick and agile.

They're virtually on par with one another. Where's the overwhelming advantage that Bane has that makes you think Kingpin gets crushed?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:23 PM
BUSTER1

Originally posted by geshien
The venom raises his physical attributes to superhuman levels but, not enough to stomp Kingpin.

It may give him a physical edge but, his rational is also lowered when he pumps more venom. Not to mention, too much and it will kill him.

Kingpin is a superb fighter. Peak human strength. Able to lift 650 lbs, leave imprints of his fists in concrete walls, crush a mans' skull with is bare hands and break Spider-mans web shooters without effort. And he is deceptively quick and agile.

They're virtually on par with one another. Where's the overwhelming advantage that Bane has that makes you think Kingpin gets crushed?

Both are superb fighters, on par in skill and combat speed. But Bane with venom has super strength (about 2 ton level), stamina and durability, sufficient to shrug of bullets. When 2 people of equal skill lock horns and 1 of them is over 4 times stronger than the other and far more durable, he'll destroy the other 1.
Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:35 PM
Squirrel Fart

The fatman gets crushed

laughing Yeah, right!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Classic Kinpin isnt he like class 10???? and Bane is maybe 1-2 tons.

Fisk murders him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Classic Kinpin isnt he like class 10???? and Bane is maybe 1-2 tons.

Fisk murders him.

Just looked at the respect thread.

Classic KP is a beast.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:47 PM
BUSTER1

Originally posted by geshien
Just looked at the respect thread.

Classic KP is a beast.

Look at you own post-you said yourself that Kingpin can only lift upt to 650pounds

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:50 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Bane with Venom was able to defeat Batman in combat. I'd love to see Kingpin do that.

Bane without Venom is probably roughly on par with Kingpin, but honestly, Venom gives him an incredible, undeniable boost of power.

Kingpin is good. He IS agile, for a man of his weight- when you weigh as much as he does, there's a very, very fine limit to how fast and agile you can be, even if he is pure muscle. Bane, while bulky, doesn't have the same issue; Venom will enable him to overcome Fisk in combat. This isn't quite a stomp, but Bane has this.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:52 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Bane with Venom was able to defeat Batman in combat. I'd love to see Kingpin do that.

Bane without Venom is probably roughly on par with Kingpin, but honestly, Venom gives him an incredible, undeniable boost of power.

Kingpin is good. He IS agile, for a man of his weight- when you weigh as much as he does, there's a very, very fine limit to how fast and agile you can be, even if he is pure muscle. Bane, while bulky, doesn't have the same issue; Venom will enable him to overcome Fisk in combat. This isn't quite a stomp, but Bane has this.

But yet, he fights Spider-Man, I would like to see Bane or Batman do that!!! stick out tongue

Owned!!!

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Sep 6th, 2008 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:53 PM
Mr. Toad

Look at you own post-you said yourself that Kingpin can only lift upt to 650pounds

Well I guess you caught me red handed roll eyes (sarcastic) and I also said that I just looked up the respect thread.

Moreover, the fact that he is more powerful than I evaluated just puts more weight to my question; how is Bane the clear victor?

If Fisk can bend steal and push right through walls (just pushing), I think it's safe to assume he's benching more than 650.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:00 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

But yet, he fights Spider-Man, I would like to see Bane or Batman do that!!! stick out tongue

Owned!!!

XD

Well, modern Fisk is regularly owned by Spider-Man after possibly giving him a few blows. 'Classic' KP often managed to fight Spider-Man evenly, which I might say, is a bunch of bullcrap. If KP can do it, Batman can do it (not modern Spidey, though. Lolz)

Situation reminds me a bit of the whole Batman vs. Joker situation. Apparently, in his first incarnations, the Joker regularly fought evenly with Batman; nowadays, Batman usually beats him up after the Joker lands a few blows.

And random sayings are over, I'd say that 'classic' KP may have a chance in beating Bane. Modern (and more logical) KP doesn't.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:04 PM
Squirrel Fart

XD

Well, modern Fisk is regularly owned by Spider-Man after possibly giving him a few blows. 'Classic' KP often managed to fight Spider-Man evenly, which I might say, is a bunch of bullcrap. If KP can do it, Batman can do it (not modern Spidey, though. Lolz)

Situation reminds me a bit of the whole Batman vs. Joker situation. Apparently, in his first incarnations, the Joker regularly fought evenly with Batman; nowadays, Batman usually beats him up after the Joker lands a few blows.

And random sayings are over, I'd say that 'classic' KP may have a chance in beating Bane. Modern (and more logical) KP doesn't.

Too bad we arent talking about current KP here..... big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:07 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Too bad we arent talking about current KP here..... big grin

Yeah...

Though I'd say that Kingpin beating Spider-Man is flat-out ridiculous. Seems to go over-the-top trying to get Spidey to face a real physical challenge.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:09 PM
godking

Kingpin beat Captain America and Red Skull in fair fights so i think he would be able to beat batman.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 04:11 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by godking
Kingpin beat Captain America and Red Skull in fair fights so i think he would be able to beat batman.

Only that that was 'classic' (read: Ridiculously overpowered) Kingpin. Batman is vastly more technically skilled than both the Captain and Red Skull; he also has at least equal speed and strength feats, being a peak human combatant. Kingpin, for all of his relative agility, should not be able to be as fast as someone who is a lot less heavy, and also focuses on speed and stealth.

Batman should, by all rights, beat Kingpin in a fair fight.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 04:29 PM
Squirrel Fart

Only that that was 'classic' (read: Ridiculously overpowered) Kingpin. Batman is vastly more technically skilled than both the Captain and Red Skull; he also has at least equal speed and strength cfeats, being a peak human combatant. Kingpin, for all of his relative agility, should not be able to be as fast as someone who is a lot less heavy, and also focuses on speed and stealth.

Batman should, by all rights, beat Kingpin in a fair fight.

You cant change the fact that this is the classic version and his feats, so deal with it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 04:52 PM