KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Word Vs. Thanos with the Heart of the universe

The Word Vs. Thanos with the Heart of the universe
Started by: Board Walker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

The Word Vs. Thanos with the Heart of the universe

Well...who takes this piece of cake.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:24 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

thanos

Owning Thor

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:25 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I'd say the Word since it was essentially the Word that compelled Thanos to find the Heart and use it to correct a flaw.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:26 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'd say the Word since it was essentially the Word that compelled Thanos to find the Heart and use it to correct a flaw.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The word is a dc concept. no expression

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I said essentially. The Word is the Word of God, that idea applies to TOAA as well.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:14 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I said essentially. The Word is the Word of God, that idea applies to TOAA as well.
No,it doesnt. Not at all. The TOAA is also a real person who gives us the story.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

So hows does the heart defeat the Word since the Heart is a Marvel concept?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Red Hulk
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:30 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

So hows does the heart defeat the Word since the Heart is a Marvel concept?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:30 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Ouch.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:36 PM
King Kandy

Thanos wins easily, he basically was God.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:33 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:36 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Word wins easily. It is basically God.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:43 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

The Word>Presence?

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well he would have beaten a Omnipotent Swamp Thing, the thing is did Thanos replace TOAA for a short time? my opinion it looks like it which gives Thanos the W though The Word is right under The Voice in power.

The Word

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:14 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Thanos was god of one universe, the word was throwing around multiversal powers.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:21 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Board Walker
Thanos was god of one universe, the word was throwing around multiversal powers.
Didn't the God of one universe destroy the omniversal judge of all?

And when was he throwing around these powers?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:25 AM
Board Walker

Didn't the God of one universe destroy the omniversal judge of all?

And when was he throwing around these powers?

well lets see when he went around destroying the pantheon of rocks, waves, spirits, etc.

That the spectre was a like a child compared to the Word, only answering to the voice the word does.

Ah yes, and when he humbled a omnipotent swamp thing.

Where was it stated that Thanos was only in control of exactly 1 universe? In the LT's bio for one ,as well as by marvel themselves that the end series took place soley in the marvel 4321 universe, and nothing more.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:27 AM