KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hal Jordan vs Magneto

Hal Jordan vs Magneto
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuanJohnboy

Hal Jordan vs Magneto

Powered Magneto vs...

the greatest GL Hal Jordan!!

they fight on NYC... so Magneto has access to throw him lots of metal stuff... who wins??

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:04 AM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Hal . . . easily.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:05 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuanJohnboy

btw i couldnt find this in the search results... smile

discuss

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:06 AM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Magneto. He can control various forms of energy including light. He just choses what he does because its easiest.

Also if he sends out the right pulse he can mess with the rings light thus making any construct go away the same way klaw would do to any one of his constructs. He can also try and pull the ring towards him. Its like like Thors hammer he just can't use it however.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:08 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

GL rings constructs are much more than -just- light.

It's willpower solidified and Magneto would be hard pressed to even touch Hal Jordan.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:10 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
GL rings constructs are much more than -just- light.

It's willpower solidified and Magneto would be hard pressed to even touch Hal Jordan.

They are more then just lie true. Dr.Light can control a gls light is need be. Mangeto can even been seen to control fire to. He can also making some dangerous blast that would definitely take any GL by suprise(Seeing as how they don't know what he can really do.)

Its also not like they can do much to him as well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:14 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kakuzu
They are more then just lie true. Dr.Light can control a gls light is need be. Mangeto can even been seen to control fire to. He can also making some dangerous blast that would definitely take any GL by suprise(Seeing as how they don't know what he can really do.)

Its also not like they can do much to him as well.

He doesn't know what they can do either, only their ring can analyse him...

You don't really know a lot about green lanterns, do you?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:18 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

He doesn't know what they can do either, only their ring can analyse him...

You don't really know a lot about green lanterns, do you?

Magneto can figure out. Isn't is obvious after the first move of him constructing a suit of armor and a horse what he can really do??

You think I don't know GLs? I may not know them as well as you but I know them well enough the the point where they have been seen splitting your atoms with their rings I think. They are also the strongest weapons in the DC universe.

I know GLs can attack from long range and short range and with a high amount of imagination(Kyle as seen in JLA vs Terminus in the cross over for example)they can make just about anything. A GL is strong but if you know Mangeto like I do then this seems towards his side.

Please enlighten though as to how you think a GL would win this?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:23 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto can figure out. Isn't is obvious after the first move of him constructing a suit of armor and a horse what he can really do??

You think I don't know GLs? I may not know them as well as you but I know them well enough the the point where they have been seen splitting your atoms with their rings I think. They are also the strongest weapons in the DC universe.

I know GLs can attack from long range and short range and with a high amount of imagination(Kyle as seen in JLA vs Terminus in the cross over for example)they can make just about anything. A GL is strong but if you know Mangeto like I do then this seems towards his side.

Please enlighten though as to how you think a GL would win this?

Hal never creates a horse and armour.

Hal's standard package is more than plenty to defeat Magneto. Heart of the matter is that Magneto's feats are on par with Hal Jordan. The people Magneto normally compete with are in the meta range, where as Hal consistently fights Heralds level people and above.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:31 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Hal never creates a horse and armour.

Hal's standard package is more than plenty to defeat Magneto. Heart of the matter is that Magneto's feats are on par with Hal Jordan. The people Magneto normally compete with are in the meta range, where as Hal consistently fights Heralds level people and above.

I was speaking of Kyle. When he fought Surfer I believe he had the knight in armor suit and a horse made entirely out of lantern energy. I'm a kyle fan so I'm not to much on the fan side of Hal.

Mangeto however has blanked out the entire earth of power, taken hits from the likes of galactus, seen lifting billions of tons of metal into the air, and just for one more making explosions of the scale of a nuke after being hurt and drawing on the energies of the earth.

Magneto also beat Apoc one time I believe or a Apoc. I think he is a match if not more then a match for Hal.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:35 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was speaking of Kyle. When he fought Surfer I believe he had the knight in armor suit and a horse made entirely out of lantern energy. I'm a kyle fan so I'm not to much on the fan side of Hal.

Mangeto however has blanked out the entire earth of power, taken hits from the likes of galactus, seen lifting billions of tons of metal into the air, and just for one more making explosions of the scale of a nuke after being hurt and drawing on the energies of the earth.

Magneto also beat Apoc one time I believe or a Apoc. I think he is a match if not more then a match for Hal.

When did Magneto "Take a blast" from Galactus? He sure as hell never beat Apocalypse, not that doing so would put him anywhere NEAR Hal Jordan's level.

Take a look at some of Hal's feats Surviving a nuke is -nothing- for him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:39 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

When did Magneto "Take a blast" from Galactus? He sure as hell never beat Apocalypse, not that doing so would put him anywhere NEAR Hal Jordan's level.

Take a look at some of Hal's feats Surviving a nuke is -nothing- for him.

I knew this might involve the respect thread sooner or later lol. I was going off of natural knowledge. I might have to visit the Magneto respect thread now. However He didn't take a blast his shield has taken a blast from galactus and was okay.

He did beat Apocalypse. He beat him him in a ruined city. I know that fight is definitely in the Magneto respect thread(So I don't have to search for it on my computer).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:45 AM
Bouboumaster

They kill each other in 1 sec. if Hal can pierce Mag's shield.

Magneto pull out the iron in the blood of Hal and kill him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:47 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They kill each other in 1 sec. if Hal can pierce Mag's shield.

Magneto pull out the iron in the blood of Hal and kill him.

I thought it might end up that way as well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:49 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did beat Apocalypse. He beat him him in a ruined city. I know that fight is definitely in the Magneto respect thread(So I don't have to search for it on my computer).

He never beat 616 Apocalypse.

Magneto won in AoA and in House of M.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:55 AM
JuanJohnboy

Well actually 2 times but in alternate universes.
The first fight was in the Age of Apocalypse universe, where he kills Apoc by ripping him apart.
The second fight(which i believe is recent) is in the "House of M" storyline where he destroys his mind by messing up the electromagnetic field of apoc's mind(which was kinda weird...).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:57 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

And neither of those techniques would realistically work on Apocalypse.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:59 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

And neither of those techniques would realistically work on Apocalypse.

Technically they would. What makes those versions so different? He doesn't have celestial technology and Magneto isn't limited to any metals even controlling organic metals.

Anyway some feats

He'll drop a mountain on your ass. big grin

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/...mountain6di.jpg

Here's an inexperience Magneto shooting a "puny" (in his mind) emp blast.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/...hmountainwi.jpg

Here's Magneto sucking the life out of the PHEONIX i.e the "bottle effect."

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/...feenergy8et.jpg

Here he is deflecting light!!!!!

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4339/tnoticehim9ea.jpg

Take a powerful punch from Colossus to the head while weakened, without shields and not suffer any injuries:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/...colagain3pg.jpg

He is able to affect stuff on a molecular level…

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/...dceramic7lu.jpg

Just to name a few

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:04 AM
Bouboumaster

Technically they would. What makes those versions so different? He doesn't have celestial technology and Magneto isn't limited to any metals even controlling organic metals.

Anyway some feats

He'll drop a mountain on your ass. big grin

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/...mountain6di.jpg

Here's an inexperience Magneto shooting a "puny" (in his mind) emp blast.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/...hmountainwi.jpg

Here's Magneto sucking the life out of the PHEONIX i.e the "bottle effect."

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/...feenergy8et.jpg

Here he is deflecting light!!!!!

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4339/tnoticehim9ea.jpg

Take a powerful punch from Colossus to the head while weakened, without shields and not suffer any injuries:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/...colagain3pg.jpg

He is able to affect stuff on a molecular level…

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/...dceramic7lu.jpg

Just to name a few

Theses links don't work.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:09 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasnt mag defeated intially by Apoc in AOA, in fact didnt he fall twice or so agaisnt him untill he finally resorted to a last ditch effort that killed hi in the process as well. Anyhow jordan is top herald in every respect, he could just turn into a daximite and...well its game over.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:09 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote