KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KC Superman vs Exiles Silver Surfer

KC Superman vs Exiles Silver Surfer
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

KC Superman vs Exiles Silver Surfer

Fight takes place on earth, who takes it?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:10 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Assuming that the characters in that alternate universe (barring Galactus) were as powerful as their 616 counterparts, The Exiles Surfer would have been more powerful than his 616 counterpart, which would make sense because the Galactus from that universe was a pacifist, and most likely gave or imbued that Surfer with enough power to assume a universal guardian role (all things must balance themselves out).

The Exiles Surfer really reminded me of Tyrant than his 616 counterpart, and I mean in both attitude and power. After seeing Gladiator's punch cause a whiteout effect and seeing the Surfer standing there after catching his punch with a smile indicates how powerful he was.

Exiles Surfer wasn't just the Silver Surfer cutting lose and going ballistic, because I've seen 616 do that, and he wasn't on this level, or even close.

In my estimation KC Superman would be less than a challenge, and would be destroyed in the same way as Gladiator was.

Exiles Surfer wins this with ease.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 08:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not contest, surfer easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Assuming that the characters in that alternate universe (barring Galactus) were as powerful as their 616 counterparts, The Exiles Surfer would have been more powerful than his 616 counterpart, which would make sense because the Galactus from that universe was a pacifist, and most likely gave or imbued that Surfer with enough power to assume a universal guardian role (all things must balance themselves out).

The Exiles Surfer really reminded me of Tyrant than his 616 counterpart, and I mean in both attitude and power. After seeing Gladiator's punch cause a whiteout effect and seeing the Surfer standing there after catching his punch with a smile indicates how powerful he was.

Exiles Surfer wasn't just the Silver Surfer cutting lose and going ballistic, because I've seen 616 do that, and he wasn't on this level, or even close.

In my estimation KC Superman would be less than a challenge, and would be destroyed in the same way as Gladiator was.

Exiles Surfer wins this with ease.

I don't know if SS was anymore powerful there, aside from being bloodlusted Im pretty sure he was operating on the same level of power. Anyhow I think its a stalemate, exiles SS was impressive and I think he would be able to give KC supes a good fight. 5/5

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:43 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

No, Exile Surfer would obliterate KC Superman in enough ways to boggle the mind.

This isn't even a contest.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:31 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Enyalus
No, Exile Surfer would obliterate KC Superman in enough ways to boggle the mind.

This isn't even a contest.

Happy Dance

To true.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 08:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, exiles was good but im not gonna overate him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:44 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

KC Superman.

It's not even a fight.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:52 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Exiles srfer with relative ease.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:21 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by llagrok
KC Superman.

It's not even a fight.

Really? I seem to recall KC superman being put down and nearly killed by lightning from captain marvel.

REGULAR surfer would have a field day with him. Exiles surfer would be a beatdown of epic proportions.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:48 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

KC Superman.

It's not even a fight.
Other way around. Exiles Surfer pwns him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

Exiles surfer pwns him

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:28 PM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Exiles Surfer. Stopping Gladiator's punch was bad ass. Cutting him in two with his board was completly jerk.

Exiles SS is like the combination of Silver Surfer, Steroids, Bad assness and jerkess. He wins

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:29 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Really? I seem to recall KC superman being put down and nearly killed by lightning from captain marvel.

REGULAR surfer would have a field day with him. Exiles surfer would be a beatdown of epic proportions.

Based on what? Surfer's uncanny resistance to magic? laughing

I find it odd that KC Superman was capable of surviving several nukes after he was, what was it again? Nearly killed by lightning? Good luck finding anyone who can stand up after taking like 8 hits like that.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:34 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based on what? Surfer's uncanny resistance to magic? laughing

I find it odd that KC Superman was capable of surviving several nukes after he was, what was it again? Nearly killed by lightning? Good luck finding anyone who can stand up after taking like 8 hits like that.
What has kc Supes done that makes you think he can take this?

Exiles Surfer was mauling heroes. Kc Supes seemed like a slightly more powerful version of Superman. Imo he gets torn in half.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mauling heroes? He took out some imperial guardians, this barely puts him above Cassandra Nova.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Mauling heroes? He took out some imperial guardians, this barely puts him above Cassandra Nova.
He destroyed earth and took out the galaxy's best. He defeated the Gladiator with ease. Much more impressive than anything kc Supes did imo. He is overrated.

Exiles wins.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:41 PM
Naija boy

Anyone with surfers powerset is a bad match for most versions of supes. Having surfers powerset and also having a ruthless mind only makes it much much worse for KC supes.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:44 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Exiles Surfer ftw

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:05 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

KC Supes makes current Supes look like a pussy.

As for the outcome of this match I am undecided.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:08 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote