KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Kingpin vs. Street-Level Team

Classic Kingpin vs. Street-Level Team
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Classic Kingpin vs. Street-Level Team

Now this going to be a tough fight so Silver Age Fisk also gets the Venom drug.

His opponents are:
Elektra
Taskmaster
Batman
Captain America
Batgirl (Cass)

Can he do it?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:10 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

At the same time?!

Team. And no one has a higher opinion of classic KP than I do (at least I don't think so).

Without an amp, classic could beat any one of these people, actually actually did get the better of both Cap and Bats (the latter in a crossover).

Probably any 2-3 if he was hopped up on Venom. But there's too many skilled opponents here.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Classic Kingpin is gonna get tired against so many people, or maybe even against Captain american dragging out the fight with his super soldier endurance.

Team wins

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:28 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Team.

And some of them could beat him 1v1.

Mainly b/c Tasky or Electra would have no problem with stabbing him through the eyes with throwing weapons, or just shooting him.

But in an all out brawl against the team he still loses.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:29 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Mainly b/c Tasky or Electra would have no problem with stabbing him through the eyes with throwing weapons, or just shooting him.

Sure they'd have trouble. Classic KP was as fast as Spider-Man, and at least as strong as him.

Still team. But wanted to clarify that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Not a single one of these people would have a prayer against regular KP let alone one amped on Venom.
The guy laughed at even the best street-levelers. I've been looking for the scan of this time Daredevil kinda dropkicked Fisk and Kingpin didn't even move while Matt fell on his ass.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:51 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Not a single one of these people would have a prayer against regular KP let alone one amped on Venom.
The guy laughed at even the best street-levelers. I've been looking for the scan of this time Daredevil kinda dropkicked Fisk and Kingpin didn't even move while Matt fell on his ass.

Are you kidding me? What happens when Taskmaster learns his entire fighting style and predicts his movements? Maybe I misread your comment, are you saying that these guys can't take him 1 on 1 or they fail as a team anyway?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

That they can't take him one-on-one. As a team i say they take a hard-fought majority.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:19 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Are you kidding me? What happens when Taskmaster learns his entire fighting style and predicts his movements? Maybe I misread your comment, are you saying that these guys can't take him 1 on 1 or they fail as a team anyway?

But he can't learn physical stats. Classic KP is >> any of them in terms of physical prowess. Most on the list match him in skill, including TM, but that only counts for so much when you're facing a superior opponent.

Nutshell: classic KP stomps TM. But not the team.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:43 PM