KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SMP vs Marvel Top tiers

SMP vs Marvel Top tiers
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superman XX5

SMP vs Marvel Top tiers

Sentry, Silver surfer, Quasar, gladiator, Thor, Beta ray bill, The void

VS

Superman Prime w/ solarsuit

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:42 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Sentry, Silver surfer, Quasar, gladiator, Thor, Beta ray bill, The void

VS

Superman Prime w/ solarsuit
I say team.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:45 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Void is going to really rape him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:51 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The team takes this easier than they did against Darkseid.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 01:53 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't SBP with Solar suit ***** all of DC's heroes? And over 55 GL's? I suppose peope are stupid enought to think this team could ***** all of DC earth's heroes.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:24 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by fangirl101
Didn't SBP with Solar suit ***** all of DC's heroes? And over 55 GL's? I suppose peope are stupid enought to think this team could ***** all of DC earth's heroes.

What 7 top tiers did he take out simultaneously? I seem to remember Manhunter, Conner, and Flash giving him problems individually, Krypto drawing blood, and Hal blasting right through his armor and causing him to cry out in pain after lethal force was authorized.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:29 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I thought SBP ran from Dc heroes. and 55 GL all has the same energy base attack. Here more variety of different abilities.

You shouldn't type foul blocked* language, so unlady like

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:30 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

SBP has a fear of Darkness. Void is the darkness. SS can make the suit feed him red sun energy.

Gladiator believes he is untouchable thus he is and Prime gets stomped.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
What 7 top tiers did he take out simultaneously? I seem to remember Manhunter, Conner, and Flash giving him problems individually, Krypto drawing blood, and Hal blasting right through his armor and causing him to cry out in pain after lethal force was authorized.

I remember him busting up dozens and dozens of heroes. And then Sunlight hit his hand and it was a wrap. Or If you want, I'll look at every hero he fought and put them in a battle with these 7 so we can expose the marvel wanking for it's true form.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:40 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by darthgoober
The only time any Flash has given him problems was when they blindsided him. In SC, he batted two of them away easily, and their attacks had no effect Same result in IC when three of them did. Manhunter got one real hit on SMP...Then we see him beating Manhunter's ass. Conner I will give you, I honestly don't know wtf that was about, cause when they fought before, he just. Krypto also always blindsided him, and was also effectively one shotted each time. Hal didn't blast through his armor and make him cry out...He just blasted part of his armor away, and then SMP jacked him in the jaw and broke his arm with ease in response.

Just saying.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The only time any Flash has given him problems was when they blindsided him. In SC, he batted two of them away easily, and their attacks had no effect Same result in IC when three of them did. Manhunter got one real hit on SMP...Then we see him beating Manhunter's ass. Conner I will give you, I honestly don't know wtf that was about, cause when they fought before, he just. Krypto also always blindsided him, and was also effectively one shotted each time. Hal didn't blast through his armor and make him cry out...He just blasted part of his armor away, and then SMP jacked him in the jaw and broke his arm with ease in response.

Just saying.

Krypto is easily Trans level. Have you seen the people he bites. For real. Using Krypto as a low showing is like wtf.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:43 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Krypto is easily Trans level. Have you seen the people he bites. For real. Using Krypto as a low showing is like wtf.

LMAO

I admit, that was funny.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:46 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...It is hard to tell if this is a joke or not...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

...It is hard to tell if this is a joke or not...

I'm serious. Krypto is not to be Fvcked with.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:50 AM
NemeBro

I'm serious. Krypto is not to be Fvcked with.
If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:51 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Fangirl: Seriously, just say no. Jaxx likes to do really, really bad things. Like ejaculate on your intestines once he disembowels you...and then bury you 12 ft under the ground for a few months, to reuse later.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:53 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. I skipped lunch and dinner for the last 3 days to keep it this way. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:54 AM
NemeBro

No. I skipped lunch and dinner for the last 3 days to keep it this way. Happy Dance
I demand pics or it didn't happen.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:55 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm just jealous of DJ because my charm, intelligence, attravtiveness, and over uberocity cannot compete with the uber haxx that is the manly man Dark-Jaxx.
Fixed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:56 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I demand pics or it didn't happen.

You are acting up. What's your myspace boo. I"ll send you a freind request.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:56 AM