KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can Defeat the Flash?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who can Defeat the Flash?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Started by: Hitman911

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitman911
Battle Master

Who can Defeat the Flash?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

With the w/ Gem of Cyttorak??????

The ultimate unstoppable force!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:03 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

8th Day or Trion Juggernaut. I guess Thor if he seals his power off.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Thor dies...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:16 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

how so? All current Thor has to do is throw the hammer around and seal off the blessing. Is the Flash evil now that he has the power of the Gem?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

That Thor thing was complete garbage.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:35 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That Thor thing was complete garbage.

Trust me I feel your pain on that. I actually hate Thor and Cain is my all time favorite character. The fact that it happened in a rematch because the Thor fans "demanded" it doesn't make it seem any better.

Still if Flash is still a good guy then the gem isn't going to do much for him. He'll still be powered, but it'll be compared to the depowered Juggernaut.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:38 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

When did it happen again?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:43 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What the Thor stealing his power? It was after the embarassment of their first fight that Cain gave him. Where the weakened version of Thor got mauled and where his godblast didn't even hurt Cain but it for some reason pushed him back, but the ground miracuosly gave in before Cain could start pushing back.

The issue even had the words "Because you demanded it" It ended stupidly with a BFR with Thor somehow tangling his hand in Mjolnir's strap or whatever and throwing it to another planet or whatever. Now why didn't Cain just hang on and come back with the hammer? IDK. The only thing I really like from that issue is that Thor still couldn't KO a depowered Juggernaut with his fist. The writer tied Cain's invulnerability to his Forcefield and without it was a sitting duck waiting to be beaten.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:50 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I accept the GF blast stopping and pushing Cain back. Marvel has maintained for years that strong magic can stop Cain.

I'm talking about the debacle that was Thor #429 when the writers made it seem that Juggernauts forcefield was the source of his invulnerability when we all know it's not.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:53 PM
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
how so? All current Thor has to do is throw the hammer around and seal off the blessing. Is the Flash evil now that he has the power of the Gem?
This is evil-no-mercy- Flash

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 10:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Hitman911

Doesn't need the gem. He just runs circles around the Earth until it turns into a blackhole for reasons that no one can be bothered to explain.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:00 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Am i the only one that realizes that Thor vs Juggs is a totally different battle in every way from Thor vs a C-gem powered Flash!?!?!?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:06 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I know what you mean because Cain obviously had his FF up every second of his life as the Juggernaut when he fights whoever. However sometimes I guess it is better for them to get lucky but I think Spider-Man said it the best while trying to teach a kid about being a hero: "Sometimes, against people like Juggernaut, you just have to learn when to lose."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:09 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Am i the only one that realizes that Thor vs Juggs is a totally different battle in every way from Thor vs a C-gem powered Flash!?!?!?

Nevermind since I didn't see your previous post. If Flash is evil then yeah he'll be stronger.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Yes.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Do you fully understand the abilities of the Gem? Flash won't get the full power if he is still doing good. Cyttorak said himself that his power can't be used for good. Flash would have to be a malevolent killer causing destruction for him to have the power of Cyttorak.

Eh? I thought you just had to be acting in the interests of Cyttorak for the gem to work.

Also:

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:12 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

A mystical being of suffcient power could stop this Flash. He could break the enchantment turning Flash back into, well, Flash. Then it's a matter of catching him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:12 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I just saw that. Before we get confused, what I am saying is that you can't be a hero doing good with the full power of the Juggernaut that Cyttorak gives you.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:13 PM
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A mystical being of suffcient power could stop this Flash. He could break the enchantment turning Flash back into, well, Flash. Then it's a matter of catching him.
Which wwwwwwooouuullldddd be Dr. Strange but i dont think Flash would let him get that much needed "Second Shot."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:06 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Dr. Strange has already stated on panel that he doesn't think he's powerful enough to severe Cains link to Cyttorak.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 01:08 AM