KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar vs Thor vs Silver Sufer

Quasar vs Thor vs Silver Sufer
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Quasar vs Thor vs Silver Sufer

Current.

Who takes this?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 04:20 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:15 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Silver surfer.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:18 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Quasar ftw

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quasar > Thor > SS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:52 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

I might put current Silver Surfer over Thor by a slim majority, but Quasar is definitely beneath both.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:55 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer ftw.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:02 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Norrin isn't above Thor with Odin Power

We'll disagree friends

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:03 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Norrin isn't above Thor with Odin Power

We'll disagree friends
That's cool, Guy. Your opinion has my respect, I'm just not sure current Thor is as powerful as his Rune version. In other words, I'm not sure that he kept all of his Odin power from the close of Disassembled. I could be wrong, though.

Thor with the full Odinpower is definitely above current Surfer, that I will say.

Still fighting,
Acrosurge

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:07 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I wouldn't put Surfer > Odin, but Thor with the "Thorforce"/Odinforce, hasn't done much to impress so far.

I think they'll come up with some technicality to the deal ... perhaps Thor only has access to a fraction of the power or something?

also, need to figure out what this business of Surfer matching Thanos' power levels means, whether it has any meaning at all or not... if so, could be exciting. Thanos clearly can hang with Odin (though I doubt he could hurt Odin) so maybe there's scope for some serious power boost to Surfer?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:10 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

^^I respect both of u guys opinion

Thor brought back all of the Asgardians save Odin and Surtur. Finally defeated the Destroyer. Lost to Rulk and had a good showing

I haven't seen any feats from Norrin besides the fight with Nova. Nova wasn't goin to win

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:15 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

thanks, I respect your opinion too.

and actually, I'd forgotten about the Surtur feat, was just thinking of the Destroyer and the resurrection of Asgard.

Surfer I rate for managing to survive the Crunch energies, as well as taking a beating from T&A. either of the latter can be considered beings who would one-shot pre-Annihilation/(pre-UniLord?) Surfer.

the other big feat, imo, is the fight with UniLord, where he basically chumped a juiced up rogue Watcher.

but again, to re-iterate, if Thor does have all Odin's power, then he's most likely above Surfer. though that is the point where I have my doubts.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:22 PM
guy222
With my gal

Hopefully, its cleared up soon. I see Loki trying to usurp Thor in power once more

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:57 PM
redhotrash

Weird to see people siding against Surfer, he usually gets huge props around here. And lets please pretend the rulk crap never happend. All that said, I think current Thor would be pretty close to Surfer in power with the odinforce. Assuming thats true, Thor wins because hes the more brutal fighter.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 11:00 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quasar wins. Wendell vaughn reborn... Exploded and kos Thor and surfer

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:21 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Elvis>Thor Power?

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:36 AM
Priest

Current Quasar looks quite powerful..

Ill still side with Thor.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:38 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

He does

Great feat

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:45 AM
Bouboumaster

Surfer = Thor >> Quasar

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 02:53 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote