KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry and Superman vs. Wonder Woman and Thor

Sentry and Superman vs. Wonder Woman and Thor
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry and Superman vs. Wonder Woman and Thor

Sun boys

vs.

God and Godling

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:28 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 1 wins.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd go with Team 2 for a slight majority.

Superman is Faster than Wondy and Thor.
But Sentry is probably the Weakest of the bunch By a slim margin.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:45 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'd go with Team 2 for a slight majority.

Superman is Faster than Wondy and Thor.
But Sentry is probably the Weakest of the bunch By a slim margin.
Sentry is at the top of this heap. Sentry then Thor then Superman then WW imo.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry is at the top of this heap. Sentry then Thor then Superman then WW imo.

Do you think anyone is going to respect that opinion when you put Sentry over Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:50 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

who's the "godling"?

it better not be thor odinson.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Team 1 wins.

Sentry blasts won't effect Superman, instead it might empower him!

WW had trouble with Superman, now there a second helping out! and double KO against Thor after!

ninja ninja ninja ninja thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:51 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Do you think anyone is going to respect that opinion when you put Sentry over Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman?
I dont care what anyone else thinks. Sentry is at the top of this food chain.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:52 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
who's the "godling"?

it better not be thor odinson.

Wonder Woman is called Godling by the Olympian gods.

Mindset

Originally posted by vansonbee
Team 1 wins.

well they are on the same team

Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I respect it.

Freaking Supermans going to be holding Sentry back again, but I think Bob can still take them even with the handicap.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:54 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
I respect it.

Freaking Supermans going to be holding Sentry back again, but I think Bob can still take them even with the handicap.

ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:55 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by vansonbee
Team 1 wins.

WW had trouble with Superman, now there a second helping out! and double KO against Thor after!

pretty much...

after wonder woman is defeated, thor goes down next. thor holds back big time against heroes, if you don't believe me check out any of his fights against big time opponents. (eg celestials, dark gods, surtur, ymir etc)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:58 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor.
How about this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:02 AM
tkitna

Well he's been called a greater hero than Thor by Reed Richards while Thor was standing there. You can take that for what it is.

I dont know, when Bob lets the Void out, thats some serious sh!t, but he's been written so horribly for so long now, hell, i'd give frogman a shot at beating him.

By Stoic

tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by psycho gundam
pretty much...

after wonder woman is defeated, thor goes down next. thor holds back big time against heroes, if you don't believe me check out any of his fights against big time opponents. (eg celestials, dark gods, surtur, ymir etc)
Supes also holds back against heroes as well.

tkitna

The cosmic cube incident was impressive to me also, but I really dont know if the others could have done that or not.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:03 AM
guy222
With my gal

team two

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Superman and sentry derives their powers from the sun, frankly i believe thor and diana are a notch below supes and sentry in strength alone but equal to each other but their other powers and combat abilities will make this a very close fight. but i still think team one wins after a very long and grueling battle.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:32 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by tkitna
Well he's been called a greater hero than Thor by Reed Richards while Thor was standing there. You can take that for what it is.

Thor was thinking "I'm more than a mere hero, I'm a god!".

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:36 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote