KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sand vs. Spiral

Sand vs. Spiral
Started by: Cavalier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Sand vs. Spiral

They fight in Cairo

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 12:55 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Spiral will turn Sand into glass.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:27 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

For the sake of argument:

Sand will KO Spiral with a concentrated earthquake, like what he did to Grundy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:29 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I don't know anything about Sand, but Spiral can probably just teleport herself into the air and send Sand to the stone age.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 01:58 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know anything about Sand, but Spiral can probably just teleport herself into the air and send Sand to the stone age.
Sand can move into the ground so he can't be targetted, and use constructs to hit Spiral.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 02:00 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I suppose it really depends on how Sand powers work, but since Spiral can sense someone's presence getting into the ground would be for naught to prevent bfr.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 02:02 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Bentley
I suppose it really depends on how Sand powers work, but since Spiral can sense someone's presence getting into the ground would be for naught to prevent bfr.
She also needs to hit Sand with her spell, while being occupied by all sorts of earth manipulation.

IMO, it comes down to a quick draw.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 02:10 AM
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Plus Sand could do what he did to GOG in JSA, throw lava against her (nasty trick)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:14 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Spiral could probably transmutate earth into something else too. But since I don't know much about Sand is hard to say whether her tricks work or not.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:39 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

spiral also has tp to fall back on. not sure how sand is against tp. it's a tough match to call. if spiral keeps moving and porting it would be hard for sand to get a bead on her. spiral also has precog senses that might enable her to track and anticipate sand's movements giving her the edge that way, she can also disintegrate large parts of the ground . . .

meh, i'd say spiral more often than not, but i confess to not knowing sand all that well. erm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 09:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by complexbrother
Spiral will turn Sand into glass.

Nope won't work.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 11:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote