KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Juggernaut

Thanos vs Juggernaut
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos vs Juggernaut

Which one of these guys would win if they were both trapped in a dimension (this means no bfr), and neither can get out until the other was beaten?

Juggernaut has his helmet on, and under it he has his skull cap as well, so TP would be nearly impossible to work on him.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:15 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Well, Thanos take out both the helmet and the skull cap with ease.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:55 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Without tp juggernaut 10/10, I can see him walking through anything thanos dishes out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Without tp juggernaut 10/10, I can see him walking through anything thanos dishes out.
Nope. War Hulk crushed him. Thanos is on a whole other level and can take on Odin. Two totally different leagues.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nope. War Hulk crushed him. Thanos is on a whole other level and can take on Odin. Two totally different leagues.

This is what I want you to prove quanchi, since you say that thanos is superior to wwh, show me a strength feat that gave you this decision.

2nd, show me in that entire fight where wwh damaged juggernaut, a scratch, blood, something since you basically stated that wwh crushed juggernaut. Now I agree, he bfred juggernaut but the licks that was landed was about even and juggernaut had no damage. Lets say if wwh did push juggernaut back, did juggernaut suffer any injuries.

Why do you constantly say that wwh crushed someone that he didnt even scratch or ko.

By the way, in given time if thanos didnt have the ability to tp wwh or bfr him, I would give hulk a majority over him also. Theres nothing in thanos arsenol that could take either of them down.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is what I want you to prove quanchi, since you say that thanos is superior to wwh, show me a strength feat that gave you this decision.

2nd, show me in that entire fight where wwh damaged juggernaut, a scratch, blood, something since you basically stated that wwh crushed juggernaut. Now I agree, he bfred juggernaut but the licks that was landed was about even and juggernaut had no damage. Lets say if wwh did push juggernaut back, did juggernaut suffer any injuries.

Why do you constantly say that wwh crushed someone that he didnt even scratch or ko.

By the way, in given time if thanos didnt have the ability to tp wwh or bfr him, I would give hulk a majority over him also. Theres nothing in thanos arsenol that could take either of them down.
He doesnt have to have a strength feat to prove that. He has shown he can take on Thor whose strength was off the charts and maginified by the power gem.

I also said war hulk who is different than ww hulk. You seem rather confused. WW Hulk bfr'd Juggs for the win. Thanos would crush WW Hulk or Sentry for that matter. he is well above them and hands the Surfer his ass with a few blows.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:58 PM
carver9

He doesnt have to have a strength feat to prove that. He has shown he can take on Thor whose strength was off the charts and maginified by the power gem.

I also said war hulk who is different than ww hulk. You seem rather confused. WW Hulk bfr'd Juggs for the win. Thanos would crush WW Hulk or Sentry for that matter. he is well above them and hands the Surfer his ass with a few blows.

Again, prove that thanos is stronger then war hulk, a being that basically held a pyramid with one hand like it was a toy and prove it without using abc logic because using abc logic savage hulk punched through realities before and war hulk>>savage hulk so where would that put war hulks strength.

Also when thanos fought thor did they arm wrestle also. What evidence are you using that showed that thanos was as strong as that thor because wolverine has fought the hulk but we all know that hulk strength outclasses wolverine. Captain america has fought spiderman but we all know that captain america strength is no where near spiderman. confused

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:09 AM
carver9

by the way did juggernaut suffer any injuries when he was fighting war hulk, did he have a scratch?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Again, prove that thanos is stronger then war hulk, a being that basically held a pyramid with one hand like it was a toy and prove it without using abc logic because using abc logic savage hulk punched through realities before and war hulk>>savage hulk so where would that put war hulks strength.

Also when thanos fought thor did they arm wrestle also. What evidence are you using that showed that thanos was as strong as that thor because wolverine has fought the hulk but we all know that hulk strength outclasses wolverine. Captain america has fought spiderman but we all know that captain america strength is no where near spiderman. confused
Thanos was exchanging blows with a much stronger thor with no limits whose feats trump war hulk's or ww hulk's when considering the people he went through.

Again,with the beings Thanos hands his ass on a regular basis its astonishing to me how you see this any differently. Juggs can and has had his ass handed to him.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:20 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Just wondering has Thanos and Juggernaut ever fought before in a actual comic?? And what happened if they fought?

The Word

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:26 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thanos was exchanging blows with a much stronger thor with no limits whose feats trump war hulk's or ww hulk's when considering the people he went through.

Again,with the beings Thanos hands his ass on a regular basis its astonishing to me how you see this any differently. Juggs can and has had his ass handed to him.

Its funny how many beings spiderman has handed there asses to but fall to captain america, etc....

Some people just have the tools to bring down certain opponents. Even though thanos has taken on some power houses that still dont change the fact that hulk or juggernaut could give him a fight. 1st thing you have to prove that thanos powers would even work against someone with juggernauts durability. Second, I would love for you to show me juggernaut being injured without there being a plot, 3rd, can you stop bringing up people giving juggernaut a fight without even injuring him or koing him. Im pretty sure wolverine would give colossus a fight but who do you think would win and why?

Juggernaut could lay down and put up his forcefield and let thanos pound on him all day with no affect so again, how is thanos beating juggernaut.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:29 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thanos has also held Hulk and Thing at the same time, easily overpowering them both. And he's destroyed a planet in his first encounter with Drax (Iron Man 55).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:32 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos has also held Hulk and Thing at the same time, easily overpowering them both. And he's destroyed a planet in his first encounter with Drax (Iron Man 55).

WWh>>savage hulk and professor hulk. I agree, thanos would crush savage hulk and proffessor hulk at the same time.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:41 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

WWh>>savage hulk and professor hulk. I agree, thanos would crush savage hulk and proffessor hulk at the same time.

Kay. And yeah, Dr. Strange and Greg Pak said WWH was supposed to be the most powerful version of Hulk up to that point. But I think Savage and Mindless Hulk have the feats to trump WWH. Just my opinion on that, though. I can't argue with what they said on panel.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:45 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Its funny how many beings spiderman has handed there asses to but fall to captain america, etc....

Some people just have the tools to bring down certain opponents. Even though thanos has taken on some power houses that still dont change the fact that hulk or juggernaut could give him a fight. 1st thing you have to prove that thanos powers would even work against someone with juggernauts durability. Second, I would love for you to show me juggernaut being injured without there being a plot, 3rd, can you stop bringing up people giving juggernaut a fight without even injuring him or koing him. Im pretty sure wolverine would give colossus a fight but who do you think would win and why?

Juggernaut could lay down and put up his forcefield and let thanos pound on him all day with no affect so again, how is thanos beating juggernaut.
Thanos has made the Hulk look bad with aid and quite easily.

Dude,Juggs has gotten creamed by less than Thanos. What else do you need to know? Thanos has also taken on opponents like Odin,the Maker,power gem Thor,and Tyrant who make Juggs seem like a street leveler.

Youd have a point had Juggs never been injured by anyone under Thanos level. But,cha dont.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:51 AM
Bouboumaster

For the strenght scan, go on Thanos respect thread. Thanos one shot Captain Marvel from Titan to Earth.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:26 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

When the Juggernaugt was first created he was basically invincible, except to psychic attacks. However, I feel as though he has been slightly de-powered. If you look at the Movies and X-men cartoons, he was not the baddest guy on the show. I personally want to give it to Juggernaut, but I do feel Thanos maybe on another level. But if they ever fought or someone has some scans to compare strengths that would be really helpful.

EDIT:
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
For the strenght scan, go on Thanos respect thread. Thanos one shot Captain Marvel from Titan to Earth.

I didn't see this post the first time. Okay I will check it out. Also is there a Juggernaut respect thread?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:40 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Juggernaunt wont be winning this one.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:46 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
When the Juggernaugt was first created he was basically invincible, except to psychic attacks. However, I feel as though he has been slightly de-powered. If you look at the Movies and X-men cartoons, he was not the baddest guy on the show. I personally want to give it to Juggernaut, but I do feel Thanos maybe on another level. But if they ever fought or someone has some scans to compare strengths that would be really helpful.

EDIT:

I didn't see this post the first time. Okay I will check it out. Also is there a Juggernaut respect thread?

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.jpg

I didn't found the page after, but Marvel crash on Earth, and the FF found him.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:03 AM