KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » COIE Anti-Monitor & FP Spectre w/ God-bckng vs. FP Galactus w/ UN & Thanos w/ IG

COIE Anti-Monitor & FP Spectre w/ God-bckng vs. FP Galactus w/ UN & Thanos w/ IG
Started by: shokosugi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

COIE Anti-Monitor & FP Spectre w/ God-bckng vs. FP Galactus w/ UN & Thanos w/ IG

COIE Anti-Monitor and FP Spectre (with God-backing)

VERSUS

FP Galactus with UN and Thanos with IG

who wins?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:18 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Whoa! Team 2 in a rapestomp.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:21 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Full power spectre would be spectre merged with the logoz...aka lt level spectre aka goodbye team 2.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:01 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: COIE Anti-Monitor & FP Spectre w/ God-bckng vs. FP Galactus w/ UN & Thanos w/ IG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shokosugi
FP Spectre (with God-backing)
Kind of seals the deal.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Full power spectre would be spectre merged with the logoz...aka lt level spectre aka goodbye team 2.

There's no such thing as an LT level Spectre.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:05 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by batdude123
The arguments presented in this thread are the reasons why I find the fact that people believe this site is DC biased hilarious.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:10 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Spectre or AM should be able to be nullified. With respect to Spectre, it's not God. It's wielding some of God's power.

So I don't see why either one of team one would be immune to the UN's effects.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:11 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
There's no such thing as an LT level Spectre.

Yes the I just merged with the logoz/god spectre is most certainly lt level,marvel gets stomped.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:12 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Spectre at any level still only represents Gods vengeance.

LT represents every one of those aspects and he always have TOAA's backing.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:14 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote:
Originally posted by batdude123
The arguments presented in this thread are the reasons why I find the fact that people believe this site is DC biased hilarious.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Spectre at any level still only represents Gods vengeance.

LT represents every one of those aspects and he always have TOAA's backing.

He has full god backing here,he is full power,his full power is merging with gods power,I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry if you think that someone fully backed up by god is less then the LT or that he could lose to the IG or the UN.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:26 AM
Mr Master

Spectre got stomped like a child by Mxy while backed by God. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:26 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

his full power is merging with gods power

What are his feats besides not being able to handle the experience.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:28 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Spectre is always backed up by god just at varying levels,here he is at FULL backing meaning myx or the IG or the UN will accomplish about as much as Jokerllax accomplished against spectre....and that is absolutely nothing.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:28 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He has full god backing here,he is full power,his full power is merging with gods power,I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry if you think that someone fully backed up by god is less then the LT or that he could lose to the IG or the UN.

Except he did nothing to suggest he is equal to the LT.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:31 AM
vlaaad12345

Your right besides having the supreme being giving him full backing,jesus christ I can't believe you people are serious.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:32 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

What does that mean to you?

This sounds like the same arguement Galan and I had in the Zoom v. Runner.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:42 AM
vlaaad12345

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/3310/1ej4.jpg
For him to be at full power he would have to merge completelly with the logoz,he would be merged with the oversoul itself(prescence)which means with full god backing he is unstoppable there is no force no creature save god himself that could stop him he is the infinite wrath of god,the fact that I have to explain this and that the infinite wrath of god should need any freaking explanation on why the UN or the IG wouldn't work is beyond retarded,Im done here this is not worth my time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:55 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Awwww you get upset easily.

Do I really affect you that much?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:57 AM