KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tri Juggs Vs Superman Prime

Tri Juggs Vs Superman Prime
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Tri Juggs Vs Superman Prime

No BFR or Speed Blitzing stuff.

Just a straight out good ole fight.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 06:45 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

I think this was already done. SMP. either one.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:28 PM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Prime doesn't speedblitz often anyway.

And Trion Juggs wins.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:42 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Who is Trion Jugg. I am not 100% I keep confusing them

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:48 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Who is Trion Jugg. I am not 100% I keep confusing them

I bet Wei or Knowsbleed will nail me on this, but I think he shows up in Uncanny X-Men 369. He's like a thousand feet tall, hundreds of times stronger than base Juggernaut, and can punch through dimensions.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:50 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
I bet Wei or Knowsbleed will nail me on this, but I think he shows up in Uncanny X-Men 369. He's like a thousand feet tall, hundreds of times stronger than base Juggernaut, and can punch through dimensions.

Nope never heard on him. can you name some of the series and name of books he is in?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 12:00 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nope never heard on him. can you name some of the series and name of books he is in?

I thought I just did. Uncanny X-Men, three-hundred-and-something. I'm not completely certain of the number, because I don't have it on or off the computer.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 12:06 AM
xJLxKing

K thanks!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 12:09 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He appeared at the end of 'Uncanny X-Men' #368, and through #369. Anyhow, the best feat(s) Trion Juggy had were what? Punching through dimensions? Prime has done that as well.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 01:25 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

SMP FTW...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 01:30 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
He appeared at the end of 'Uncanny X-Men' #368, and through #369. Anyhow, the best feat(s) Trion Juggy had were what? Punching through dimensions? Prime has done that as well.

I don't even think Prime's going to be able to hurt him.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 01:31 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:49 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Prime wins.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:13 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

prime has the more meaner wtfthatdoesn'tmakesence?! punch, he wins.

trion can rend dimensions, but prime can punch the comic into little bits of paper from the inside for the win.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

I don't see one hitting harder than the other. If you can rip a hole in the fabric of reality, how much harder could you hit anyways?

I think it comes down to who is more durable and maybe, maybe, Trion Juggs might have an edge there but, I really don't know.

I say stalemate. For all intents and purposes, Trion Juggs cannot be stopped by physical means and Trion Juggs has no plot device to stop SMP.

Prime might get the win just because he's the polar opposite of Rhino, tho. lol

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:09 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Originally posted by geshien
I don't see one hitting harder than the other. If you can rip a hole in the fabric of reality, how much harder could you hit anyways?

I think it comes down to who is more durable and maybe, maybe, Trion Juggs might have an edge there but, I really don't know.

I say stalemate. For all intents and purposes, Trion Juggs cannot be stopped by physical means and Trion Juggs has no plot device to stop SMP.

Prime might get the win just because he's the polar opposite of Rhino, tho. lol
Polar opposite of rhino! AWSOME! I still put money on Trion Juggs though...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:28 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Prime PUNCHED out of the Phantom Zone. You do not punch out of the phantom zone. People are powerless phantoms, unable to connect physically and merely ghosts. You're not supposed to be able to punch out of the Phantom zone.

By the very definition of the zone, Prime's feat is a complete impossibility. And yet, he still did it. no expression

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:07 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime for the easy win.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime PUNCHED out of the Phantom Zone. You do not punch out of the phantom zone. People are powerless phantoms, unable to connect physically and merely ghosts. You're not supposed to be able to punch out of the Phantom zone.

By the very definition of the zone, Prime's feat is a complete impossibility. And yet, he still did it. no expression
People aren't supposed to do a lot of things that happen in comics.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Didn't both these characters do their crazy punching feats via very explainable circumstances? I know Juggernaut was powered by an evil spirit and is all around magical and wasn't Prime's retcon punch via some kind of whatnot Alexander Luthor crapped out? I mean, people always describe it like these two characters simply punched in midair and bashed open a portal like that sword Shredder had in the old TNMT cartoon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 10:06 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote