KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Xmen at there strongest vs JLA

Xmen at there strongest vs JLA
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Xmen at there strongest vs JLA

I'm going to use the xmen characters but use each character at the strongest that they have ever been vs the jla.

*New sun (gambit)
*Rogue (when she had all the powers of every being that she touched, Magneto, hulk, colossus, etc....)
*Cable (god like cable)
*Storm (when she possessed thor hammer that was given to her by loki. She basically had all of thors abilities.)
*Rachel summers (dont need to use her at her strongest, she's already pretty powerful).
*Xman (use him when he met thanos or you could say "shaman xman") He has his forcefields up.
*Cannonball (this is the adult cannonball that mastered his abilities of absorbing kinetic energy and channeling it to physical attacks. The one that stalemated fury).

Vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Martian manhunter
Green lantern (kyle)
Orion (grounded and doesnt have fancy gear)

Who win.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

spite

Xmen wins this instantly.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:52 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This isnt spite.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Rachel was Pheonix wasn't she? Any ways I'm going to say X men

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:30 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Rachel was Pheonix wasn't she? Any ways I'm going to say X men

Not that rachel, current rachel.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:36 PM
iceman24567

You should use the Justice League at their strongest then its a stomp.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:42 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
You should use the Justice League at their strongest then its a stomp.

Naah, I think that the jla at there strongest is overrated.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:54 PM
iceman24567

Kyle at his strongest > everybody in this battle no expression

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:58 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
Kyle at his strongest > everybody in this battle no expression

I agree

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:00 PM
carver9

We truly dont know the extent of xmans power though. On the power scale that he was on that professor monitored him by, it stated that he had unlimited power with unlimited potential, hell, his death alone is going to wipe out the entire planet earth.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:01 PM
Grinning Goku

X-Men ftw.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:13 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

why on earth is the flash not there?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Raoul
why on earth is the flash not there?

Because people are going to say that flash is going to steal the xmen speed turning them into snails, etc...

Flash make battles boring.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Because people are going to say that flash is going to steal the xmen speed turning them into snails, etc...

Flash make battles boring.

but the jla standard lineup tends to have one flash. you don't have to have the flash, but people might see it as intentionally taking away a part of the jla just to give the x-team an advantage...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

but the jla standard lineup tends to have one flash. you don't have to have the flash, but people might see it as intentionally taking away a part of the jla just to give the x-team an advantage...

Naah, I wasnt doing it for a advantage or disadvantage. If you look at every jla fight that had the flash in it then you'll see why I did it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:15 PM
Badabing
Karen

Plus there's not even the best GL and Orion is lacking gear while team Marvel is totally amped......

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Badabing
Plus there's not even the best GL and Orion is lacking gear whil team Marvel is totally amped......

Its not amp when orion is already supermans equal WITHOUT the gear. I wasnt trying to make a spite thread but if this is what it is then my bad.

You can close it though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Naah, I wasnt doing it for a advantage or disadvantage. If you look at every jla fight that had the flash in it then you'll see why I did it.

it still puts the jla at a disadvantage though stick out tongue

Its not amp when orion is already supermans equal WITHOUT the gear. I wasnt trying to make a spite thread but if this is what it is then my bad.

You can close it though.

orion is superman's PHYSICAL equal without the gear. superman has all his other fancy tricks that orion doesnt...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:19 PM
carver9

it still puts the jla at a disadvantage though stick out tongue

orion is superman's PHYSICAL equal without the gear. superman has all his other fancy tricks that orion doesnt...

Theyre equals, no matter how you put it and those fancy tricks that your referring to wont do anything to orion but make him mad. We have seen there fights and it ends every time as a stalemate. They are equals and on panel proof proves this.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:22 PM
Badabing
Karen

You can close it though.
It's a debate forum and we're just chatting. So don't make me or you Carver!

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:22 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote