KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PEAK HUMAN - MU vs DC

PEAK HUMAN - MU vs DC
Started by: Juk3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

PEAK HUMAN - MU vs DC

Who's universe allows their peak humans to do the most close to and/or superhuman feats?

Hopefully we get a wide range, might be a thread to reference to when debating MA battles especially. Maybe. wink

Also tempted to exclude Val (KK) from the topic, afterall knowledge up to and including century 31 is obviously advantageous to the human mind and body. But i suppose we could allow it unless it's totally undeniable that Val is the Primo peak human.

So, MU or DC?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:32 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

marvel imo, they just have more street level threats than dc and as such more instances where their characters go against villains they really shouldn't

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:26 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

I would have to say DC. Just looking at the Bat Family and all the world class martial artists that are completely human in every sense of the word.

But its close, cause I maybe overlooking a few people here and there. Who knows. I mean for marvel look at Bullseye. With the stuff he pulls off he should have like superstrength, or some super power. The list goes on.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:30 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

marvel i think, cause you have iron fist and his chi amp. hell ppl who arent peak can give DC peak human a run for their money like daredevil

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:45 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
marvel i think, cause you have iron fist and his chi amp. hell ppl who arent peak can give DC peak human a run for their money like daredevil

I do not know if I even consider Iron Fist peak human

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:53 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I do not know if I even consider Iron Fist peak human

he's not unless he amps up but that should tell you something when non peak humans can do that type of thing.

the chi power:

elektra
ironfist
shang chi
daredevil

their chi is strong enough to compete against peak humans like cap or black panther in H2H,, and they are just olympic level. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:02 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He doesn't need to amp to be peak human.

The chi is always flowing through him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Re: PEAK HUMAN - MU vs DC

Originally posted by Juk3n
Who's universe allows their peak humans to do the most close to and/or superhuman feats?

Hopefully we get a wide range, might be a thread to reference to when debating MA battles especially. Maybe. wink

Also tempted to exclude Val (KK) from the topic, afterall knowledge up to and including century 31 is obviously advantageous to the human mind and body. But i suppose we could allow it unless it's totally undeniable that Val is the Primo peak human.

So, MU or DC?

Knowledge of the 31st century isn't really why he is what he is. He's trained in martial arts that let's him go toe to toe with super humans. Both alien ma and earth. His master was the first one to incorporate this, IIRC.

Overall, it's about even, IMO.

B5

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:22 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

yea danny is a beast

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, about evening but Valmer might tip the scales a bit in DC's favor.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:42 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Valmer? Do you mean Val Armorr?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:50 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I think Val puts DC over the top too just all on his lonesome. Only ones close to him in Marvel were classic Mantis and classic Karnak. And they still would get curbstomped by Val IMHO. Even by current Val.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:54 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Seeing as there are FOUR Karate Kid's, sure. Plus DC has a Mantis and she's called Willow.

B5

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:55 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i though we were just counting humans here?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 08:29 AM
Leobama

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he's not unless he amps up but that should tell you something when non peak humans can do that type of thing.

the chi power:

elektra
ironfist
shang chi
daredevil

their chi is strong enough to compete against peak humans like cap or black panther in H2H,, and they are just olympic level. stick out tongue
Heeeeey! What's that olympic level comment suppose to mean?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 11:01 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

DC just because of batman. Don't like how he can take hits from people that would utterly transform him into a bloody stain on impact. Also other stuff that he can lift is just ridiculous. Still like the guy but they definitly inflate him to be more than just a peak human.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 01:59 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Can someone define peak human please. I always considered peak humans to be natural humans, with ridiculous skills, that were not obtained through magic or any other form of augmentation other than training.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:27 PM
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Can someone define peak human please. I always considered peak humans to be natural humans, with ridiculous skills, that were not obtained through magic or any other form of augmentation other than training.

That's exactly what it is. A 'peak human' is a human being in 'peak' physical condition.

Basically a top athlete. No superpowers or anything. Just very well-trained.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:02 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
DC just because of batman. Don't like how he can take hits from people that would utterly transform him into a bloody stain on impact. Also other stuff that he can lift is just ridiculous. Still like the guy but they definitly inflate him to be more than just a peak human.

has anyone in marvel taken that kinda punishment, not sure if captain america ever took a punch or slap from hulk.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:38 PM
Lord Feron

Yeah but captain has the SSS. I mean atleast it's somewhat of an excuse. I think he got hit by the Hulk and lived but he was busted up but not KOed. Batman has nothing but his suit and I don't think that suit is all that amazing it's not like an iron man suit or a Dr. Doom or Steel.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 03:52 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote