KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Prodigal Sons

The Prodigal Sons
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The Prodigal Sons

ok wink

Bucky Barnes as the Winter Soldier is patrolling the rooftops of New York City. Peering thru the scope of his rifle he notices a break-in of a local bank. Before he can respond in kind a mysterious figure swings down on what appears to be a grappling hook. Intrigued, Winter Soldier continues to watch. After the character stealthily enters the bank several automatic gunshots ring out... positioning himself to get a closer look, WS watches as the cloaked figure kicks an assailant thru the front window. Walking out slowly toward the unconscious thief the figure checks his pulse. A second robber thought dispatched stumbles out of the store, and draws his gun. Before WS can throw his shield the figure flicks his wrist and casually deposits a knife in his neck while simultaneously executing the unconscious would-be robber. Seething with rage WS tosses his shield and disarms the figure while leaping to the street below. "What was the meaning of this you had them!" WS screamed as the shield returned to his hand. A chuckle came from the darkness and replied "Taking out the trash" and removed his cloak to reveal the Red Hood.

Fight takes place at night.

Winter Soldier has:
machine gun
fighting knife
caps shield

Red Hood has:
one pistol
throwing knives and batarangs
grappling hook

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:51 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Red Hood.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 03:05 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bucky

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 03:11 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

no explanations y?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 11:51 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

red hood.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:08 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Buckster

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:11 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
Buckster
gets wtfomgpwn3d.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:21 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

red hood

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 05:15 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What the f**k? ummm explanations y ?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:59 PM
iceman24567

We are men we dont explain until the Superbowl after party no expression. Bucky wins he's a good marksman and with a machine gun?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol I almost forgot about the superbowl

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmm bump

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 03:51 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Bucky...for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 03:54 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote