KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.

Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.
Started by: james2099

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.

Bloodlust is on. Wonder woman thinks that they killed her mother, but she has no idea that ben is on a mission and Gladiator has taken his place while he is gone. They know she is out to kill them so they will also go for her head.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:42 AM
james2099 is currently offline Click here to Send james2099 a Private Message Find more posts by james2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Gladiator.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:44 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Team 10/10

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:44 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Gladiator alone would be enough..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:50 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by james2099
Bloodlust is on. Wonder woman thinks that they killed her mother, but she has no idea that ben is on a mission and Gladiator has taken his place while he is gone. They know she is out to kill them so they will also go for her head.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:11 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gladiator gives them a shot, but Wonder Woman not only has better feats than Glads, she's a much better fighter and her lasso is still a OHK on him.

Wondy in bloodlust means she's going to rip people apart and use the lasso as a killing weapon. Something she avoids doing most of the time.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:17 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
cool

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:25 AM
james2099 is currently offline Click here to Send james2099 a Private Message Find more posts by james2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gladiator gives them a shot, but Wonder Woman not only has better feats than Glads, she's a much better fighter and her lasso is still a OHK on him.

Wondy in bloodlust means she's going to rip people apart and use the lasso as a killing weapon. Something she avoids doing most of the time.
You cannot be serious if you think that WW can match destroying and moving planets on strength alone, not to mention moving at 100 times the speed of light. WW has great feats, but not like gladiators. And Gladiator is a warrior millions of years old and highly skilled in combat.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:31 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh I'm sorry. 100x C speed feat is NOT CANON. That's a future version of Gladiator. thumb down

Millions of years old? Scans or it didn't happen. You can argue anything about this fight, but only a fool would claim he's more skilled than Wondy. That's clearly her advantage.

Also, Wondy has fought Superman and done well. Supes>>Gladiator.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:52 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Oh I'm sorry. 100x C speed feat is NOT CANON. That's a future version of Gladiator. thumb down
eh?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The feat he's refering to is when the F4 slowed time and Gladiator was able to interact with them only by moving at 100x C.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:06 AM
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Millions of years old? Scans or it didn't happen. You can argue anything about this fight, but only a fool would claim he's more skilled than Wondy. That's clearly her advantage.

Also, Wondy has fought Superman and done well. Supes>>Gladiator.
Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>Supes. For the simple reason a bloodlusted Supes could not put down WW. Supes needed help to move a moon, so dont even try that. As for the 100x... Its canon. Something neither supes or WW can do, let alone destroy a planet with strength alone.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:13 AM
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

The feat he's refering to is when the F4 slowed time and Gladiator was able to interact with them only by moving at 100x C.
No its not.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:14 AM
iceman24567

You made an obvious spite thread no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:23 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

it's not according to TricksterPriest smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:28 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I would agree WW has better feats than Gladiator and is far more skilled but I don't really see her winning here. Gladiator can counteract her speed and then it's 4 on 1. She can probably one-shot the other 3 but she's gonna have her hands tied with Gladiator.

Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>Supes. .

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:32 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Buy he is the only one no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:32 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
I would agree WW has better feats than Gladiator and is far more skilled but I don't really see her winning here. Gladiator can counteract her speed and then it's 4 on 1. She can probably one-shot the other 3 but she's gonna have her hands tied with Gladiator.

Superman does not have near limitless strength...http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...glad2jf0.jpg... In order to reach gladiators level, he has to sundipp for 24 hours. smokin'

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:36 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Superman does not have near limitless strength...http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...glad2jf0.jpg... In order to reach gladiators level, he has to sundipp for 24 hours. smokin'

Nah he doesn't.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:37 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Supes is already over Gladiator to begin with. With a sundip, he can take on skyfathers. no expression

Hell, he could easily destroy the entire Shiar empire.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:39 AM