KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Fight AGAIN!!!

Movie Fight AGAIN!!!
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

Movie Fight AGAIN!!!

All Movie Versions
Doom, Iron Man, Iron Monger, Spiderman (blk suit can be used), Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Harry Osborne (with full gear), and Colossus

V.S.

Hulk (Edward Norton), Abomination, Sandman,

3 Wild Dogs (as seen in Hulk 1 under the command of Hulk and Abomination)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 05:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Bah! Werz the Surfer? I wants teh Surfer here!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:00 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Bah! Werz the Surfer? I wants teh Surfer here!

NEVAR!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:11 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman? Surfer? Any ways human torch wins this with his team's help.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:59 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman? Surfer? Any ways human torch wins this with his team's help.

NEVARRSSSS!!! wacko

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 08:17 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

movie Surfer wuz a joke :/

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 08:34 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Silver Surfer would be way too much for the rest....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 08:37 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Team 2... but it would be a good fight.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 11:09 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Team 1 wins. Colossus and THing can hold their own against hulk and abomination for a few minutes... invisible girl and human torch can do some serious damage to the (stupid) dogs... ironman and iron monger can unleash holy hell on all foes from above...

and they even have doom and richards? that's overkill. spidey and harry drop in every once in a while to sneak a punch.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Team 1

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:11 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Actually, I change my mind. Team 1... big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:17 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Placidity
Actually, I change my mind. Team 1... big grin

lol... wait a darn minute I'm not disagreeing with any of you but imagine this.

The dogs would be able to sniff out IW and she would be on the defense. Also the dogs are fast, faster than the hulk and abom. Also sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

I added him as an ace since the rest of the team is so linear. Sandman would be able to take on anyone that wants to fly fairly well.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 01:09 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol... wait a darn minute I'm not disagreeing with any of you but imagine this.

The dogs would be able to sniff out IW and she would be on the defense. Also the dogs are fast, faster than the hulk and abom. Also sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

I added him as an ace since the rest of the team is so linear. Sandman would be able to take on anyone that wants to fly fairly well.

Actually Sandman is the easiest to take out.

It also depends on the environment he is in, how much sand he can gather. Lets assume he can reach the size he did in the movie's final battle. New Goblin took him out easily with a flame thrower and a pumpkin bomb. Thats his other weakness, fire and explosives.

Theres plenty of that to go around with Goblin and Ironman, but most importantly, Human Torch will turn him into a glass statue.

Now the dogs, I don't remember them too well, but I based my decision on the assumption that they can be dealt with by anyone on the team such as Spiderman, Colossus etc.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 01:18 PM
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 2

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 01:33 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Placidity
Actually Sandman is the easiest to take out.

It also depends on the environment he is in, how much sand he can gather. Lets assume he can reach the size he did in the movie's final battle. New Goblin took him out easily with a flame thrower and a pumpkin bomb. Thats his other weakness, fire and explosives.

Theres plenty of that to go around with Goblin and Ironman, but most importantly, Human Torch will turn him into a glass statue.

Now the dogs, I don't remember them too well, but I based my decision on the assumption that they can be dealt with by anyone on the team such as Spiderman, Colossus etc.

HEy I know in comics HT could maybe make sandman into a statue but I don't think hedid that in th emovie.

As for the explosives he could reform. Also being a solid big giant isn't that great an idea. Being more elusive and swirling around your enemy would be better.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 02:51 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Originally posted by Lord Feron
sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

anyone heard of the thunderclap ?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:30 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

human torch melts sandman into glass

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:37 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Thing, Colossus, Iron Monger, and Mr Fantastic can hold down Hulk and Abomination while Iron Man and Doom (both have pently of fire power)blast them (or use sonics which seemed to work on Hulk in the movie).

Harry Osborne and Human Torch handle Sandman with little problems.

Peter helps Sue (by webbing and containing the dogs) wrap the dogs in forcefields and remove their oxygen supply.

Team 1 wins more often than not.

Especially with Reed, Stark, and Victor heading the squad.

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Mar 11th, 2009 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:41 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Those dogs hurt Hulk pretty bad. I doubt movie Spider-Man could mess with them. They jumped a lake leap high up on a Red Wood and one was a Pitt-Bull imagine the biting power of that Super-Pitt. I would say the dogs could kill Spider-Man,Mister Fantastic and Harry Osborne. Hulk and Abom were fast I think Colossus and Thing might get blitzed. Iron Man and Monger are the major threat

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by golem370
Those dogs hurt Hulk pretty bad. I doubt movie Spider-Man could mess with them. They jumped a lake leap high up on a Red Wood and one was a Pitt-Bull imagine the biting power of that Super-Pitt. I would say the dogs could kill Spider-Man,Mister Fantastic and Harry Osborne. Hulk and Abom were fast I think Colossus and Thing might get blitzed. Iron Man and Monger are the major threat

Peter is quicker and more agile than Hulk, he can avoid them at high elevations and trap them with his webs.

How would they kill Mr. Fantastic?

He wrapped himself around a giant carnival wheel, he can wrap himself around Hulk or Abom and slow them down temporarily.

By: Juk

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:52 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote