KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor + Hulk vs Superman + Loki

Thor + Hulk vs Superman + Loki
Started by: strifex6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
strifex6

Thor + Hulk vs Superman + Loki

these are the animated versions (Thor vs Hulk Movie) and superman from the justice leage cartoon

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:34 AM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

thor would shit stomp loki while hulk keeps superman busy. then its 2 on one.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:52 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Justice League cartoon Superman had ok strength feats, but his durability was terrible.

Edit: It was so bad, at times I would just sigh and say to myself, what the hell is this sh1t.

Last edited by Placidity on Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:57 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yeah. he sticks his finger in a socket and he's done for.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 12:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frommd

JL cartoon Superman seemed to get his butt whooped about every episode. He also wasn't that fast, so I go with Thor +Hulk.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 12:51 PM
frommd is currently offline Click here to Send frommd a Private Message Find more posts by frommd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I did enjoy the last episode when it was like Braniac/Darkseid vs Supes and he fought like he should normally fight like all the time. He might as well said "time to turn off the cis and whoop some ass." (except it got pawned by some kind of painful netting lol)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:07 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

damnit, how do I post video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnq2D4PtvI

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frommd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I did enjoy the last episode when it was like Braniac/Darkseid vs Supes and he fought like he should normally fight like all the time. He might as well said "time to turn off the cis and whoop some ass." (except it got pawned by some kind of painful netting lol)
That was from JL Unlimited. Are JLU and the originial Justice League cartoon considered one and the same? He seemed to get more powerful once the Unlimited series came along.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:19 PM
frommd is currently offline Click here to Send frommd a Private Message Find more posts by frommd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by frommd
That was from JL Unlimited. Are JLU and the originial Justice League cartoon considered one and the same? He seemed to get more powerful once the Unlimited series came along.

I would consider it the same. They have the same continuity. The only difference is that in JLU, they introduce other superheroes into the Justice league, whereas in JL, it was only the original seven.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:22 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

They're the same.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frommd

Originally posted by Juntai
They're the same.
May have to change my vote then, he had some much better showings on JLU.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:33 PM