KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batman vs puma

batman vs puma
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman vs puma

batman crashes a blood sport event in a dive bar everyone scatters, puma exits the cage match to face the vigilante. ppl duck behind bars tables they climb the rafters others exit or run to higher ground to the second floor to get a better seat of the battle to come ppl make the bets who wins.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:14 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Is this marvel puma?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:22 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Is this marvel puma?

yes it is sorry i got no pic but its spidey's old enemy/friend

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...-puma_large.jpg

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 24th, 2009 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:24 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes it is sorry i got no pic but its spidey's old enemy/friend

Huhm, hard one to chose. Puma is super fast and has all sorts of super senses. I'm not too sure how durable he is though. He should be fast enough i'd say so that when batman got in close to hit him to grab him. And he's def. strong enough to hold him once he gets him. I'd say he could probably choke out batman. Only takes about 10 seconds to choke someone out so yea.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:29 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Puma can take tons of blunt force trauma, and he's a little bit over Class 10, probably able to lift between 10 and 13 tons. Plus he's trained a bit in unspecified Japanese martial arts.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by KingD19
Puma can take tons of blunt force trauma, and he's a little bit over Class 10, probably able to lift between 10 and 13 tons. Plus he's trained a bit in unspecified Japanese martial arts.

Going with puma then on this one.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:32 AM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Puma has always demostrated higher strength than Spiderman as well as comparable agility. Add this to how ferocious he is and the fact that he packs pretty mean clawz, and I'd give this to Sabretooth 8/10. I'd say Bats can get 2 wins if he does this smart and uses gas/electrical weapons that he's got packed in his belt-of-1billion gadgets. That is if he survives the initial pounce Puma does.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:54 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

bloodsport rules as in pure h2h? Puma will kill him. Puma's around class 11 or 12, has cat reflexes that rivals spiderman's spider sense and reflexes, is a master martial artist (i think it's ninjutsu). He's probably not good as bats is as far as skill goes, but add to that the fact that he's stronger, faster, more agile, and has claws and fangs and i think bats goes down

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:33 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
bloodsport rules as in pure h2h? Puma will kill him. Puma's around class 11 or 12, has cat reflexes that rivals spiderman's spider sense and reflexes, is a master martial artist (i think it's ninjutsu). He's probably not good as bats is as far as skill goes, but add to that the fact that he's stronger, faster, more agile, and has claws and fangs and i think bats goes down

no rules bats just crashed the bloodsport and puma is pissed they fight outside the cage in the middle of the dive bar.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:48 PM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

I meant PUMA not Sabretooth in my prev post. Hehe.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:51 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

bumpity bump

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 01:31 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

batman needs to use a lot of fast thinking here. puma has reflexes comparable with spiderman which means he'll be able to dodge a lot of the things batman throws his way, whereas batman will have a lot of difficulty avoiding getting hit by puma.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 01:33 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote