KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most Epic KMC Thread.

Most Epic KMC Thread.
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Most Epic KMC Thread.

Most Epic KMC Thread.

Post what you deem is the most epic thread in KMC history.
Post title thread, a direct link, and a reason.

Example
Thanos w/IG vs. WPOTC
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Reasons.
For the record, even I admitted Phoenix would lose on a vary simple analysis. But fuk members have to go completely analytical, interpret poetic phrases, define what it means to be Omnipotent, power scale individual feats, and how a group of people completely interpret Here Comes Tomorrow DIFFRENTLY, was just lose and lolzy.

82 pages and 4 years later. This will still go down, as possibly the most high impact debate to go down here. What members still fail to understand Kyle Rayner >>ALL and only Dr. Doom can possibly compete with him.

Word.

Last edited by "Id" on Apr 1st, 2009 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:11 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t10185.html

Spidey wins 5/10.

First of all, what gives you promised me Mod powers and I still cant edit posts.

And secondly Mod Fuk are not cannon. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:15 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fook that Bada, Wolverine wins 5/10!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:15 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman vs Surfer
Hulk vs Jug
Thor vs Superman
GlacticStorm VS KMC

Classic

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:24 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:30 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

The Spider-Man Vs Wolverine/DareDevil/Captain America thread was teh awesomest thread of all time!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=312407

big grin

Also, somewhat nostalgically, my first ever post on KMC can be seen on page 18 of that thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=18

embarrasment

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:30 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t506089.html

This thread is the most epic.. or maybe not..

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:31 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Scoobless
spidey's speed means he'd get to make the first move, which would be webbing wolverine to ground, wall ....... whatever so that he couldn't cut himself free, by this point CA and DD would have time to do something, ie. throw shield/billy club or both at the spider, which he would either dodge or catch depending on the mood he's in (which wouldn't be good since some of his buddies just attacked him) as he aint stupid catching then webbing both projectiles to the ground so they couldn't be recovered seems like the best move, then it's just 2 unarmed, but admittedly very good fighters, against a guy with superhuman speed strength and reflexes, plus the handy danger sense, at best the two would last a minute or two, and if it was to the death spidey would then stroll over to the unconscious CA and DD and snap their necks (out of character i know, but if there were enough motivation for it to be to the death) the walk back to wherever he webbed up wolverine and cover his face in webbing leaving him to suffocate ........ even a healling factor wont save him after an hour without oxygen
which would just leave spidey about 10 seconds to try to explain to the x-men and avengers why he killed their teammates before they splattered him all over the wall he was crawling

Looks as though your grammar has improved since then. stick out tongue

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:50 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by nimbus006
Looks as though your grammar has improved since then. stick out tongue

KMC taught me so much.

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Scoobless
KMC taught me so much.

sad

I hear you man.

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:13 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Re: Most Epic KMC Thread.

Originally posted by id369
What members still fail to understand Kyle Rayner >>ALL and only Dr. Doom can possibly compete with him.
Other way around, but yea, Dr. Doom and Kyle Rayner are the strongest fictional characters.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Any of my earlier Thanos vs. Darkseid threads. I remember one hitting 95 pages in one week before it was shut down. Those were the days.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i'm guessing it was going smoothly, until nvr caught wind of it and hijacked it with ww fanMAN trolling.

oh and "tenticles attacking! shuma-gorath vs doc ock" is the lulziest thread of all. asian hulk threads are almost as good.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:57 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh and "tenticles attacking! shuma-gorath vs doc ock" is the lulziest thread of all. asian hulk threads are almost as good.
This.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:10 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:13 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'm partial to Superman Vs. Full Potential Iceman, though it's a shadow of it's former self now.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:20 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Original Smurph
This.
i bumped some, but they were promptly getting closed. i didn't want to ruin asian hulk's legacy.

Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm partial to Superman Vs. Full Potential Iceman, though it's a shadow of it's former self now.
the best part was that noboby really explained what superman was going to do to iceman, he just....."wins". no expression

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 1st, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:28 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Any thread involving Mr. Master and GalacticStorm.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 11:03 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote