KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Knight vs Agent Zero

Moon Knight vs Agent Zero
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Moon Knight vs Agent Zero

Standard gear for both.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:51 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Agent Zero

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:52 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The guy who can shoot acid from his hands.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Shizo gets a new hole in his head. Ny bad, i mean two holes. Adamantium bullets go straight through.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 01:45 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i love zero (used him extensively in a tournament, after all . . .) but zero was always a bit tough to figure, especially his kinetic abilities. seems he never really retained them. i can see zero taking out some versions of MK, but i could see certain versions of MK throttling zero as well.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 02:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

AZ

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, 1st he was like Shaw, absorb kinetic energy and get stronger.
Then after his 1st upgrade, he could absorb energy, and release it as heat and force as well.
Then they gave him the HF acid.
Then he lost his powers.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 07:35 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

That's his version before he lost his powers, i suppose.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 08:34 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Wouldn't MK still be stronger and faster than Zero?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:16 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

That won't help him detect Zero sneaking on him. And won't help him deflect an adamantium bullet inthe forehead either.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:51 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wouldn't MK still be stronger and faster than Zero?

Not currently as he isn't even peak human anymore

Originally posted by Survivor19
That won't help him detect Zero sneaking on him. And won't help him deflect an adamantium bullet inthe forehead either.

Depends on the version of MK, as he HAD adamantium darts and his staff emitted an anti-metal wave that was shown to dissolve adamantium.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 10:01 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by -K-M-
Not currently as he isn't even peak human anymore

Depends on the version of MK, as he HAD adamantium darts and his staff emitted an anti-metal wave that was shown to dissolve adamantium.

zactly. which is why i said some versions AZ takes, others no way.

and . . . whoope-dee-do--adamantium bullets are only effective if they hit. MK was (in SOME incarnations) fast enough to avoid getting hit after which he would pretty easily ko AZ. depends entirely on the versions used.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 11:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote