KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aegis VS Dark phoenix

Aegis VS Dark phoenix
Started by: stormultt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormultt
True Goddess

Aegis VS Dark phoenix

which one of these cosmic beings can come out on top of a star smashing world devouring fight..

Old Post May 31st, 2009 11:46 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Dark Phoenix.

Reed said she had power to rival Galactus and it was growing...

Old Post May 31st, 2009 11:47 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dark Phoenix.

Reed said she had power to rival Galactus and it was growing...

Isn't she greater?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 01:40 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Isn't she greater?

You've got conflicting statements in the same arc, even. Uatu said she was the second greatest power in creation (Well, he said that of the Phoenix Force). Then you have Reed saying that her power rivals Galactus, and was increasing as she fed.

IMO, the Phoenix Force trumps Galactus. There isn't much on-panel evidence to support that conclusion, though. Rachel beating a starving Galactus and then another time Galactus being able to erase the Phoenix Force from existence, but choosing not to.

*shrug*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

DP

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:21 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
You've got conflicting statements in the same arc, even. Uatu said she was the second greatest power in creation (Well, he said that of the Phoenix Force). Then you have Reed saying that her power rivals Galactus, and was increasing as she fed.

IMO, the Phoenix Force trumps Galactus. There isn't much on-panel evidence to support that conclusion, though. Rachel beating a starving Galactus and then another time Galactus being able to erase the Phoenix Force from existence, but choosing not to.

*shrug*

In my opinion, Phoenix is just stronger. And if I remember Dark PH> regular PH

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:21 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
In my opinion, Phoenix is just stronger. And if I remember Dark PH> regular PH

thumb up

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:22 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

DP

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:29 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

DP also when did Galactus choose not to erase PF from existence? Like really he would be able to do that? Was it under special Circumstances?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 01:21 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Phoenix.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
DP also when did Galactus choose not to erase PF from existence? Like really he would be able to do that? Was it under special Circumstances?

It was when Phoenix willingly gave up to Galactus, so that she would protect her friends. Galactus was trying to absorb and stars began fading. Then Death or Eternity or Roma (I am not sure) came and said Galactus shouldn't do that, because of the role and balance of Phoenix Force. I don't know if he would truly remove her from existence, if he would consume her. I think he would explode, if he would try to finish the process.

Anyway Dark Phoenix wins destroys Aegis.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 01:49 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Those present was Uatu, Death and Roma and all warned Galactus against the act he was about to pursue, they didn't try and stop him only adviced against it. And I don't think that Galactus was going to absorb the Phoenix Force instead he would simply erase it from existance, on another note Galactus hunger have been stated by Reed to be practically limitless, so I doubt that Phoenix could overload Galactus.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:45 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The fact that rachael/phoenix own her own accord...got into the gizmo...she went in the machine on her own!...galactus did not have a fight with rachael and he put her in a machine to defeat her..... noone ever explains that....Galactus is below Phoenix period

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:01 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Those present was Uatu, Death and Roma and all warned Galactus against the act he was about to pursue, they didn't try and stop him only adviced against it. And I don't think that Galactus was going to absorb the Phoenix Force instead he would simply erase it from existance, on another note Galactus hunger have been stated by Reed to be practically limitless, so I doubt that Phoenix could overload Galactus.

I was close. smile

It's just that Galactus wouldn't be able to do that with a force, with a fight, but Phoenix gave herself up.
I call that some BS writing, but it's canon. But still we can still only speculate, if he would truly be able to do it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:09 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thanks for the heads up I vaguely remember the warning they gave Big G now.

But Idk I think Big G did it he would be consuming more than just planets it would be like universes and galaxies and prob more.

IMO BIg G might be able to do it but he would be full for a pretty damn long time. Also not sure if there will be anything left to eat after he did that.

Also Imagine BIg G with the PF inside him! OH SHIZZLE!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:23 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Xplosive
I was close. smile

It's just that Galactus wouldn't be able to do that with a force, with a fight, but Phoenix gave herself up.
I call that some BS writing, but it's canon. But still we can still only speculate, if he would truly be able to do it.

Yes. smile

I have no idea, I'm not familiar with the Phoenix/Rachel Character abilities, and how one Phoenix's feats can be used as arguments for anothers.

Imo it was pretty close to obvious that Galactus was capable of doing it, The stars are going out, the Stars are substained by Phoenix according to Kubik, also the fact that both Roma, Uatu and Death shows up imo speaks for the view that she was going to be erased but that is only what I draw from the scans and I know that you and many draws other conclusions and peace be with it smile

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:49 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Yes. smile

I have no idea, I'm not familiar with the Phoenix/Rachel Character abilities, and how one Phoenix's feats can be used as arguments for anothers.

Imo it was pretty close to obvious that Galactus was capable of doing it, The stars are going out, the Stars are substained by Phoenix according to Kubik, also the fact that both Roma, Uatu and Death shows up imo speaks for the view that she was going to be erased but that is only what I draw from the scans and I know that you and many draws other conclusions and peace be with it smile

People draw the conclusion that he can't from him not being able to, they admonish him and he still goes on with what he is doing, "yet Phoenix lives"
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/pho...ly3/105-636039/

Last edited by LordKaos on Jun 1st, 2009 at 05:30 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:20 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by LordKaos
People draw the conclusion that he can't from him not being able to, they admonish him and he still goes on with what he is doing,

You draw that conclusion from the scan that Galactus failed to destroy Phoenix, I draw the conclusion that based on what Galactus had been told and the later conversation between them, he released her.

"yet Phoenix lives"

"For the Present"

Last edited by Utrigita on Jun 1st, 2009 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:33 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

galactus on a full stomach in my thoughts and from what ive read n seen wouldve bitchslapped phoenix bac to the white room...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:45 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^yes ... Phoenix's durability is a joke. (proven across several arcs)

Galactus was going to erase the Phoenix Force from existence,
simple and plain.

Whether or not Rachel would've willingly entered his machine makes little difference,
he was going to get her in there one way or another.

That aside,
what that story proves is that Galactus has the hierarchal right,
to erase the PF if he wishes to do so
and nobody can interfere except through advise.

People draw the conclusion that he can't from him not being able to, they admonish him and he still goes on with what he is doing, "yet Phoenix lives"
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/pho...ly3/105-636039/

False!

That scan represents Galactus releasing the PF.

The PF/Rachel was in the process of being nullified,
definitively proven when the stars were fading.

You draw that conclusion from the scan that Galactus failed to destroy Phoenix, I draw the conclusion that based on what Galactus had been told and the later conversation between them, he released her.

"For the Present"

thumb up ... This is the un-altered on panel canon truth.

Last edited by Mr Master on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:59 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

she was going to be erased but that is only what I draw from the scans and I know that you and many draws other conclusions and peace be with it smile

You are right actually, but it's just awkward the PF could be truly erased.

Originally posted by Mr Master
The PF/Rachel was in the process of being nullified,
definitively proven when the stars were fading.

Definitively proven would be when he would nullify her, although it seems, he would truly be able to do it.

Last edited by Xplosive on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 06:06 AM