KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stardust vs ironman

Stardust vs ironman
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Stardust vs ironman

Extremist ironman, pre-secret invasion resources aka shield.
vs galactus herald Stardust.

round 1 - random encounter.

round 2 - ironman gets a week prep.

how does this go?

no speed blitz or bfr.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 03:26 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

>_>
Now, I'm no expert on Stardust OR Iron Man, but isn't Stardust leagues above Stark?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:39 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

You'd think.........I kind of doubt SHIELD has the firepower to take down a compedent herald to be honest. erm

However, I would enjoy being proven wrong by scans. big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:45 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Stark was having a heart-attack at Nova's power being 'level 15' saying they didn't think they could stop him. And Nova was awed at Stardust and Surfer's power levels.

So, I'd think Stardust wins comfortably in any scenario.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:48 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Rich Ryder? That Nova? Are you kidding me? sad That's just sad.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:49 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rich Ryder? That Nova? Are you kidding me? sad That's just sad.

Yeah, when he came home during Annihilation to see his parents. He was carrying the full Nova Force at the time, and SHIELD instrumentation picked up his power level at 15. Stark was there. They wanted to be very, very careful with him.

And again, Nova was drooling over the heralds of Galactus' power. Admitted his inferiority.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:53 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Yea, I was thinking matter manipulation FTW.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:53 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

love tony, but Stardust is simply too powerful..

Stardust 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
love tony, but Stardust is simply too powerful..

Stardust 10/10

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:17 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

was curious if stark could take him down in any way, glad to get my answer lol.thanks.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:25 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Well, if you give IM prep and allow him to talk to Reed...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:13 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

tony HAS taken out the surfer via power drain. he's also taken out terrax . . .

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:57 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
tony HAS taken out the surfer via power drain. he's also taken out terrax . . .

The way he took out Terrax could not possibly work on Stardust, so there's no point in bringing it up.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 02:20 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 03:15 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The way he took out Terrax could not possibly work on Stardust, so there's no point in bringing it up.

just speaks to his overall intelligence and ability to take down herald-levellers is all. i don't think he beats SD either, unless he can power drain and augment. he has done that several times in the past. i mentioned the ss incident, but there are others. it's highly unlikely he'd win. but it is rare when tony can't eke out a win or 2.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

just speaks to his overall intelligence and ability to take down herald-levellers is all. i don't think he beats SD either, unless he can power drain and augment. he has done that several times in the past. i mentioned the ss incident, but there are others. it's highly unlikely he'd win. but it is rare when tony can't eke out a win or 2.

I don't see how power drain would work on someone who can reform. And the way he beat Terrax doesn't really indicate a great amount of intelligence. Tony rerouted Terrax' attack. Though I do know that Tony is a genius, that plan is pretty basic.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:08 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I don't see how power drain would work on someone who can reform. And the way he beat Terrax doesn't really indicate a great amount of intelligence. Tony rerouted Terrax' attack. Though I do know that Tony is a genius, that plan is pretty basic.

it would be interesting to see if he could drain SD. i'd think SD would start to fade away or something maybe? anyway, drain usually equals weaken, and if he can absorb and augment, who knows? or if she's PURE energy, perhaps he could contain her somehow? seems unlikely given how much power he'd have to hold, but i could see him absorbing a LOT of her and maybe dissipating her somehow so she couldn't immediately reform maybe. meh. if that was what happened, i would at least not call it PIS.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

SD in both.

though i do believe tony could very well come up with an armor, and/or weaponry, cabable of defeating SD, i highly doubt he'd be able to do so in a single week.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What about the armor he used to fight king thor?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would be interesting to see if he could drain SD. i'd think SD would start to fade away or something maybe? anyway, drain usually equals weaken, and if he can absorb and augment, who knows? or if she's PURE energy, perhaps he could contain her somehow? seems unlikely given how much power he'd have to hold, but i could see him absorbing a LOT of her and maybe dissipating her somehow so she couldn't immediately reform maybe. meh. if that was what happened, i would at least not call it PIS.

I think someone's overestimating Iron Man a bit.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:02 PM