KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Had to Happen--GALACTUS vs the Growing Gauntlet

Had to Happen--GALACTUS vs the Growing Gauntlet
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Had to Happen--GALACTUS vs the Growing Gauntlet

galactus has just consumed TAA II and battleworld's sun AND he's really REALLY po'd. he's MORE ready and more powerful than he has EVER been in any comic!

the next in line appears the INSTANT the preceding person on the list is in trouble. how many does it take to bring down the mighty world devourer:

1. celestial-ready asgardian desroyer/with
2. surtur w/twlight
3. zeus
4. darkseid
5. thanos
6. anti-monitor (most recent)
7. asmodel
8. KC gog
9. monarch
10. odin
11. dormammu
12. shazam
13. solaris
14. ego
15. entire JLA 1M

ps--the list is NOT MEANT TO BE ORDERED IN TERMS OF POWER . . .

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 02:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

What happens if he one-shots his opponents? I could see a peak G without CIS one-shotting a few of his opponents here. Is draining opponents allowed too?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:26 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

one shots count but I'm not sure about draining.

Ooo yeah and Leo you totally got the order right in terms of Thanos and DS hahah

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:27 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ouallada
What happens if he one-shots his opponents? I could see a peak G without CIS one-shotting a few of his opponents here. Is draining opponents allowed too?

yep. one-shots count and draining is an option if you think he can do it. smile

and KT--i suspect trick would disagree . . . laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Clears it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:39 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by leonidas
yep. one-shots count and draining is an option if you think he can do it. smile

and KT--i suspect trick would disagree . . . laughing out loud

I suspect your right but it's only Trick right... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:43 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Yeah I think he might clear it too. I'm not sure how powerful Solaris really is due to a lack of showings, and I'm not too sure about Asmodel as well, but I don't see anything on par with a peak G that is essentially Eternity level.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:45 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Ouallada
Yeah I think he might clear it too. I'm not sure how powerful Solaris really is due to a lack of showings, and I'm not too sure about Asmodel as well, but I don't see anything on par with a peak G that is essentially Eternity level.

this version is powerful, no doubt, but he still wouldn't be anywhere near eternity, imo. taa was powerful--most powerful energy source in the universe i think--but eternity=taa ii+the rest of the entire universe that is NOT taa ii.

so while i see this g being very uber, i still think galactus<<eternity. imo, i don't think he'd clear this, even with what i've given him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 05:20 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I don't think he clears either. No clue where he stops though.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 05:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

He most likely doesn't clear it, the JLA 1M, had they been earlier, might have been defeated, but having used power to dispose of the rest (even though he can drain power from most of them), he won't imo have enough energy to defeat a Being that can make itself one with a universe and another being that can Freeze a Big Bang effortless.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 06:26 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Utrigita
He most likely doesn't clear it, the JLA 1M, had they been earlier, might have been defeated, but having used power to dispose of the rest (even though he can drain power from most of them), he won't imo have enough energy to defeat a Being that can make itself one with a universe and another being that can Freeze a Big Bang effortless.

yeah, i sort of was thinking the same thing. he MIGHT be able to reach the end, but i don't think he clears. JLA 1M can pack a lot of firepower, though i wonder if he could simply drain the android, ala ultron.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 07:30 PM
Ouallada

Originally posted by leonidas
this version is powerful, no doubt, but he still wouldn't be anywhere near eternity, imo. taa was powerful--most powerful energy source in the universe i think--but eternity=taa ii+the rest of the entire universe that is NOT taa ii.

so while i see this g being very uber, i still think galactus<<eternity. imo, i don't think he'd clear this, even with what i've given him.

Heh.

When you said most powerful version ever I just read it as what Galactus would theoretically be at FP, which would be something along the lines of the Black Celestial arc, in all probability.

G << Eternity here, for sure, even though I'm still not very clear on what level G is before he consumes his ship. How resistant would Solaris and the JLA 1m be to draining a la Hyperstorm?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 07:39 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

galactus is too ambiguous for a definite answer.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Aug 4th, 2009 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 07:43 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Doom with this amount of power go against Beyounder. He gets an ass-whooping but still, it puts some perspective...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:28 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
galactus is too ambiguous for a definite answer.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:31 PM
Naija boy

Clears it

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:38 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I'd give Big G around a 50/50 split at 15. No one until Ego gives him much difficulty at all, and since Big G knows what kind of gauntlet he's going to be in for, he's most likely going to absorb whatever power he can from his fallen foes.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:37 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Clears it

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:11 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Clears it.

Honestly, Galactus should be equal to Death and Eternity theoretically.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:37 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

clears it, easily.
the guy consumed Celestials... he can easily mop the lot of them up, at his "most powerful".

also, he could simply use his powers to make each of them a herald of his, leave them to do his fighting for him.

Galactus has billions of ways of beating the lot of them, without expending much energy (though he'll constantly be replenishing it via ambient cosmic energies and, if he wants to be nasty, by consuming the opposition's energies).

but yeah, he definitely clears it.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:56 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote