KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman or win...

Last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman or win...
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman or win...

Let's say you have to last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman in a fight...or if you think you can beat him. The catch is you have the option of choosing a body to possess to fight him. Who's body would you choose and would you last just 5 min. or would you actually beat him. The bodies to possess are:

Daredevil
Captain America or
Iron Fist

All have standard equipment and its not their skills but you with their special abilities and maneuverabilities.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:37 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

CA for that shieldd haa

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:40 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I don't think anyone would last 5 min.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:42 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Sorry i forgot to say that spiderman is a bit cocky and for entertainment purposes he's leaving his webshooters to the side, that's right ladies and gentlemen to the side.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:46 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Is Spiderman going all out or is he holding back

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:21 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tejpis
Strange

I'll go with Iron Fist then I convince Spider-Man to give me one good shot, because I'm only human.. One good chi-punch could knock him out. Only way I can think of. No way I can dodge Spidey for a minute in a human body.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:16 AM
tejpis is currently offline Click here to Send tejpis a Private Message Find more posts by tejpis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Re: Last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman or win...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Let's say you have to last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman in a fight...or if you think you can beat him. The catch is you have the option of choosing a body to possess to fight him. Who's body would you choose and would you last just 5 min. or would you actually beat him. The bodies to possess are:

Daredevil
Captain America or
Iron Fist

All have standard equipment and its not their skills but you with their special abilities and maneuverabilities.

Possessing the body of any of these 3 without their skills would only slightly prolong the moment until the inevitable knockout.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:29 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

I'll possess the body of CA and then go on a 5 min speech on the American way of life. Dumbfounded by his hero, Spidey will be unable to attack.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:13 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I'll just take Fedor Emelianenko's body...do a little ground and pound on Spidey and make him tap...lol.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:34 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

If I knew how to amp my chi I would take IF body. If I didn't Captain's body. I don't think I would be able to dodge and weave for 5 min much less try and beat him.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 01:06 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

All of those characters are based mostly around their skill and experience, not inherent powers. I doubt we'd even be able to pull off a Chi punch, for example. Cap's body is probably the most inherently durable, and there's the shield, but it would be putting an amateur into the body. We'd be worse off than most of the dime-a-dozen villains Spidey mops the floor with in a page or two.

So anyone, in any of those bodies, is screwed.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Give me DD's body. Anything that'll let me react faster to avoid being hit, and I'm good for.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:13 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Enyalus
Give me DD's body. Anything that'll let me react faster to avoid being hit, and I'm good for.

Faster than Spidey? Nyet, comrade. Also, have you ever practices seeing with your sense of hearing? I'm guessing you'd be stumbling around like a legitimately blind man until Pete knocked you out.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 04:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

I'd go with Captain America just for a shield, but it wouldn't really matter.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:46 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Stupid question: Does Spidey know it's not actually any of these hero's we choose? Just their bodies?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:49 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by tejpis
I'll go with Iron Fist then I convince Spider-Man to give me one good shot, because I'm only human.. One good chi-punch could knock him out. Only way I can think of. No way I can dodge Spidey for a minute in a human body.

none of us would be able to do anyone of his chi techniques,

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:00 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

You would need a superhuman body or you'd be knocked out-how about Wrecker?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:11 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Have Mary Jane kidnapped...and tell Spidey that if he wants to see her again, he would have to let you last five minutes in the ring with him...lol.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:17 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'm pretty sure we get their abilities as well.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:47 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Yes that's right you do get their powers and you know how to use them...the only is that its you.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 04:11 AM