KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs storm

Punisher vs storm
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Punisher vs storm

In this sceanrio there is one whole year of prep for frank castle with access to any and all weapons he has held before.

Storm knows that frank is coming but is held in confinement for one year with no access to outside help.

Storm is released to the xmansion including grounds and the battle is confined there. Frank is given 24 hours to find a way to kill or disable storm with getting himself charboiled

can frank find a way to put down storm

Once the day begins storm can do anything she wants that does to involve setting mansion defense getting weapons or armor that is not standard... Assume mansion is empty and everyone else is trapped on mojoworld

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 06:04 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Frank win easely by nuking the place.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 07:39 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Storm gets Danger.
Danger beats the f*ck out of Punisher.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:27 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

For Punisher to kill Storm, he would benefit a lot more from the element of surprise. He could do it but in flat out head to head battle his chances shrink.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Does the weapons hes packin this month count? Well to be quite honest the comic is probably out in comic stores but not online.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Storm has no knowledge sure, but he'll probably die to with the nature psycic backlash.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:26 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

An entire year of planning for Frank is an easy win. Good lord, its hard to say what he could acquire in that amount of time and i'm not just talking about guns and bombs. He'd definately get some supervillian or superhero type weapons.

Storm dies

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Storm brings down the House

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:35 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

And crushes herself.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:38 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
An entire year of planning for Frank is an easy win. Good lord, its hard to say what he could acquire in that amount of time and i'm not just talking about guns and bombs. He'd definately get some supervillian or superhero type weapons.

Storm dies

To be quite honest thats what I was thinking but id probably get mad greif. Its not going to be easy but Punisher has a massive advantage 1yr 24 hours.

The only thing is I think the thread starter stated that Frank only has everything hes ever had so he cant get new stuff. He does already have lots of supervillain and superhero type weapons.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:04 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Placidity
And crushes herself.

laughing
Hahaha!

Anyways, reviewing the OP I think it's very possible that he would take it easy.

7/10 for Punisher.

3/10 for the chance that Storm's wind defenses are strong enough to protect from anything he can get. She was on equal ground against Phoenix's TK so.... idk.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:16 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Storm bunkers down in Cerebro and douses the radius of the mansion underground (which I'm assuming is larger than the mansion itself), flooding it. The minute Frank gets near it, a few good bolts will fry him.

That's one scenario I can come up with for Storm's defense, anyway. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:28 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront
Phenomenon

storm flash freezes everything. frozen castle.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:32 AM
stormfront is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

street levellers take years to thaw

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:48 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront
Phenomenon

lmao, he dies of frostbite and hypothermia up the ass.

Last edited by stormfront on Aug 13th, 2009 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 01:27 AM
stormfront is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by shiv
street levellers take years to thaw

Not Harley Quinn.
She's too HOT!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 01:30 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yea frank cannot get tech he's never used. Although as this is an web forum things change so if it's a new issue go ahead.,.

Nukes were am alt universe I think so it don't count

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 01:36 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

it was over once storm knew he was coming, storm 7/10

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:58 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Frank 11/10.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 02:11 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Frank 11/10.

wtf!!!
storm all the day son!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 07:44 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote