KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Daken

Blade vs Daken
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Blade vs Daken

Standard gear. Fight takes place in a graveyard.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:34 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

so u think x-23 with out any claws makes a good match with blade who full equipped, but you think a superior version of x-23 with an extra power and claws also makes a good fight with blade? what sort of logic is this.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Honestly im thinking Blade could lose this. Daken has claws that neutralise Hfs. However what I gathered from what Remender says Punisher holds his own against him in h2h, if Pun can Blade defintely could.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:43 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Honestly im thinking Blade could lose this. Daken has claws that neutralise Hfs. However what I gathered from what Remender says Punisher holds his own against him in h2h, if Pun can Blade defintely could.

or you know remender could write him out of character, it could be a low showing and wait for it, leave out one of his powers.

Pun handilying Daken in h2h would be absurd, even a fan such as ur self should realize this.

also when would a low showing become the norm or even a pis showing? will wait to see which it falls under.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:50 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Battlehammer
or you know remender could write him out of character, it could be a low showing and wait for it, leave out one of his powers.

Pun handilying Daken in h2h would be absurd, even a fan such as ur self should realize this.

Why you talking to me for?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:50 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Why you talking to me for?

Because this is a forum, for debating and you constantly quote and talk to me. I disagree strongly with your logic on this one, which aint a surprize I tend to disagree with you frequently.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:52 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

so u think x-23 with out any claws makes a good match with blade who full equipped, but you think a superior version of x-23 with an extra power and claws also makes a good fight with blade? what sort of logic is this.
I thought X-23 had adamantium claws? That's a huge advantage imo.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:22 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought X-23 had adamantium claws? That's a huge advantage imo.

she does, and daken has claws that cancle healing factors........that vastly better advantage, not to mention his ability to screw with others perception and emotions ect. The fact he more skilled and experienced as welll.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
Deadline

The fact he more skilled and experienced as welll.

Oh here we go, you sure about this?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:44 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Oh here we go, you sure about this?

Oh yes I am. He was trained by romulus man who the best of his species, and who thousands of years old.

yes Daken was born during the cold war, that makes him much much older then x-23.

funny how you go here we go implying im full of it when thats far from the cases, maybe u should read some comics on the character being debated?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:46 PM
Creshosk

troll's logic. The other thread was a bait thread. As in they were just messing with you.

As they will in here.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:49 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Creshosk
troll's logic. The other thread was a bait thread. As in they were just messing with you.

As they will in here.

oh I know, I find it funny, I even stated in the thread that they were trolling.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:55 PM
Trackz

Punisher would probably beat daken due to his crazy gear, he's pretty hard to beat. Unless daken fools around, then he should win due to the pheromones

Last edited by Trackz on Aug 26th, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:14 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Trackz
Punisher would probably beat daken due to his crazy gear, he's pretty hard to beat. Unless daken loses control (which seems to be the only reason Hawkeye seems to pose a threat to him), then daken should win due to the pheromones

not at all, and doubtful with out one sided prep.

bullseye not hawlkeye and he not a threat, have u even read the issues?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:19 PM
Deadline

Oh yes I am. He was trained by romulus man who the best of his species, and who thousands of years old.

yes Daken was born during the cold war, that makes him much much older then x-23.

funny how you go here we go implying im full of it when thats far from the cases, maybe u should read some comics on the character being debated?

Anyway Blade has more experience than him but you've started moaning already so I think im done here.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:24 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Anyway Blade has more experience than him but you've started moaning already so I think im done here.
Even I knew you were talking about Blade. He just likes to ***** and moan.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I dident say he had more experience then blade, said he had more then x-23.

awesome debating skills lets simply trolling and insult. please troll oh pleases debate with me, so i can listen to ur stupid trolling arguements on please. laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:27 PM
Creshosk

you've started moaning already so I think im done here.
Just don't do this with the ladies.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:28 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

two trolls wonderful. I am suposes to assume he talking about blade when he quoted me talking about x-23? do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:29 PM
Creshosk

Too bad that's not what BH was talking about.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:29 PM