KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SuperMan vs Juggernaut...

SuperMan vs Juggernaut...
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried SuperMan vs Juggernaut...

oh I know what you guys are thinking.......but its not... this time is Guardian Amp SuperboyPrime vs Trion Juggernaut in a Tug of war, they start with a totally indestructible tense rope, this War takes place in the surface of our yellow SUN.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:50 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

prob is Juggs can't walk on the surface of the sun... so Prime

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:58 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

How can Prime walk on the sun and Juggernaut can't?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:01 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Prime can do this nifty thing known as flying.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How can Prime walk on the sun and Juggernaut can't?

never said he can but he can fly

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:02 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Doesn't say anything about flying. It's a tug of war which denotes 2 men standing opposite eachother pulling on a rope.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:04 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Prime can do this nifty thing known as flying.
is a TUGG of WAR so No flying...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:04 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's a tug of war which denotes 2 men standing opposite eachother pulling on a rope.

by your definition it's still possible to fly, do I have to stand on the ground to pull something if I can fly? no

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:06 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Parmaniac
by your definition it's still possible to fly, do I have to stand on the ground to pull something if I can fly? no

Originally posted by nicamarvin

Thanks to Scythe

Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

well this TUGG of WAR is simple not possible then...

Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Either way, Prime can't win.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:07 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

but I did not gave Juggernaut some momentum....if he wants some momentum he needs to used his strenght alone, so the question is...can he outmuscle a Very Amp PC Kryptonian which is standing in the Sun?...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:12 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

They can't stand on the sun.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:13 AM
NemeBro

You can't stand on the sun genius.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

but I did not gave Juggernaut some momentum....if he wants some momentum he needs to used his strenght alone, so the question is...can he outmuscle a Very Amp PC Kryptonian which is standing in the Sun?...
You do realize that the sun is not solid right? You CAN'T stand on the surface of the sun.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:15 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
You can't stand on the sun genius.
Hey if I can say they can they its because THEY CAN...... laughing you know the rules...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:17 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Well just edit the opening circumstances that both are standing on an adamantium platform and prime is permanently fueled with yellow sunlight

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:17 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
You do realize that the sun is not solid right? You CAN'T stand on the surface of the sun.
DUDE I know....I watch the Discovery chanel ALOT....I know our sun will eventually fade away(after consuming all of its Hydrogen fuel) and become a Dark dwarf...but if it was about 20 times its mass it would go out in a BIG bang and turn into a Neutron star or a black hole.......BUT IN THIS THREAD THEY CAN AND WILL STAND IN THE SUN..... mad

Last edited by nicamarvin on Aug 27th, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:20 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well just edit the opening circumstances that both are standing on an adamantium platform and prime is permanently fueled with yellow sunlight
NO.... sad

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:21 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

DUDE I know....I watch the Discovery chanel ALOT....I now our sun will eventually fade away(after consuming all of its Hydrogen fuel) and become a Dark dwarf...but if it was about 20 times its mass it would go out in a BIG bang and turn into a Neutron star or a black hole.......BUT IN THIS THREAD THEY CAN AND WILL STAND IN THE SUN..... mad

It's a white dwarf not a dark smile

EDIT: Just to return to topic I think by just pulling Juggs takes it

Last edited by Parmaniac on Aug 27th, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:23 AM