KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Versus Wolverine

Batman Versus Wolverine
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Batman Versus Wolverine

The multiverses are merging once again, meaning it's time for epic crossover battles galore. This time around, instead of Bullseye and Lobo, Bats and Wolvie get partnered up.

Batman was aware of the merging, and so gets fifteen minutes of prep.

Due to the forces at work, Wolverine is restricted from unleasing his claws for at least thirty minutes.

Which character will survive to be merged?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:48 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Hahaha.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:54 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Sure you don't wanna take away Wolverine's adamantium too?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

and cut off one arm and three toes yes three.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:56 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaggy binx
Restricted

Account Restricted

even though i'm more a batman fan he could have as much prep time as he want and wolverine could never take out his claws baats would still get stomped because of the healing factor

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:00 AM
shaggy binx is currently offline Click here to Send shaggy binx a Private Message Find more posts by shaggy binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I support the merging.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:02 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

no expression I felt it was a fairly equal limitation. Fifteen minutes isn't much time for Batman to prepare, and Wolverine doesn't lose any of his combat skills, nor the advantages of his adamantium skeleton or healing factor...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:03 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaggy binx
even though i'm more a batman fan he could have as much prep time as he want and wolverine could never take out his claws baats would still get stomped because of the healing factor
What if his prep was an anti healing factor spray?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:03 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Could he really have enough time to study the X-gene to discover the point where healing factor sets into a mutant, and nullify it in fifteen minutes?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:06 AM
Mindset

Yes.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:06 AM
Ize19

Originally posted by XanatosForever
no expression I felt it was a fairly equal limitation. Fifteen minutes isn't much time for Batman to prepare, and Wolverine doesn't lose any of his combat skills, nor the advantages of his adamantium skeleton or healing factor...

Wait... you thought that Batman getting only 15 minutes more than Wolverine to prepare for the fight, and taking away Wolverine's primary weapons for 30 minutes into the fight, would limit both characters equally confused

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:07 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Wolverine impales Batman with a giant hook, and then goes off to smoke a cigar.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:08 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Could he really have enough time to study the X-gene to discover the point where healing factor sets into a mutant, and nullify it in fifteen minutes?

Dude!! It's the frickin' Batman!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:16 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Without Batman and his prep, the DCU dies. That's not bullshit, that's a straight up fact, shown in a recent comic. Without him and his prep everything goes to hell, and everyone dies. Seriously. no expression

So yes, Batman, can. As a matter of fact, he probably has a mutant negating factor in the infinite compartments of the utility belt. He prepares for everything.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman wins at 29 min mark. k.o. via batmobile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:16 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Hmmm with these stips....i could see bats wrapping up wolvie in some wire/rope/batarang thingie.....and since wolvie cant use the claws.....i think Bats might take the majority....and since i found this pic...i have been dying to post it so...heres what happens if wolvie makes it to the 30 min mark....

(please log in to view the image)

Hmm i might make a sig out of this one shifty

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:45 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah right claws or no claws logan can and will take the down batman afterall he is only human and doesnt have nearly as an impressive display of physical MA feats as logan

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:54 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yeah right claws or no claws logan can and will take the down batman afterall he is only human and doesnt have nearly as an impressive display of physical MA feats as logan

If you mean Martial Arts with MA I just lean back and wtach your doom... *wait for Batman Fans to show up* laughing

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Without Batman and his prep, the DCU dies. That's not bullshit, that's a straight up fact, shown in a recent comic. Without him and his prep everything goes to hell, and everyone dies. Seriously. no expression

So yes, Batman, can. As a matter of fact, he probably has a mutant negating factor in the infinite compartments of the utility belt. He prepares for everything.

no I'm sorry, I just don't see Bruce as having something so specific as an anti-mutant device designed from other multiverse characters ready in fifteen minutes. Now, maybe some type of armor or suit that will help protect him from Logan's adamantium laced skeleton so he could go h2h easier, I could see, as well as quite a few other things, but a clear-cut anti-X-Gene device? In fifteen minutes? no

Though I suppose if he'd developed one for metahumans in DC...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:40 PM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman only needs to subdue Wolverine to win. Tie him up, etc.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:40 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote