KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs High herald

Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs High herald
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs High herald

What two high heralds/Top tiers can take a majority from Thor and Beta?

I honestly think of these two as the most powerful a high herald can get (besides surfer, see him as there equals).

What two high herald pitted together could take them (excluding surfer).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

surfer and morg could do it

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:24 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Silver Surfer

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Silver Surfer

So do you think they could get a majority against the hammer brothers (cant use surfer)?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:36 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
So do you think they could get a majority against the hammer brothers (cant use surfer)?

yes, i do. i think superman could beat either one for the majority, and both adam and marvel are capable of holding off and maybe even besting the other in combat.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
yes, i do. i think superman could beat either one for the majority, and both adam and marvel are capable of holding off and maybe even besting the other in combat.

Just like I asked you before, can you please tell me WHY you think Supes could get a majority against thor? I just dont understand

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:49 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

magic>supes

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:56 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Thor slammed Surfer + Adam Warlock before in the infinity saga before confused ... HARD* just saying lolz

Anyways
My team would be Superman + Sentry.

Both these guys out speed the Hammer team and has/could strength to put Hammer team down.

Another scenario is Thor killing both character with God blast or Odin force. Not sure if he still has Odin force?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:00 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
magic>supes

I agree but its not the magic that make me think that either of them could get the majority over him because superman has some magic resistant feats, its the pure power output from both of the hammer brothers.

Magic could play its role against him but superman would need his durability to be at peak performance against Thor or Beta.

The only reason I give Thor the majority over supes is because:

*Strength: Thor=Supes
*Durability: Blunt force trama: Thor>Supes: Piercing Damage Supes>Thor
*Power out: Thor>>>>Supes
*Versatility: Thor>>>>Supes
*Speed: Supes>Thor
Then thor and beta ray bill is walking around with a planet crushing weapon.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:06 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by carver9
I agree but its not the magic that make me think that either of them could get the majority over him because superman has some magic resistant feats, its the pure power output from both of the hammer brothers.

Magic could play its role against him but superman would need his durability to be at peak performance against Thor or Beta.

The only reason I give Thor the majority over supes is because:

*Strength: Thor=Supes
*Durability: Blunt force trama: Thor>Supes: Piercing Damage Supes>Thor
*Power out: Thor>>>>Supes
*Versatility: Thor>>>>Supes
*Speed: Supes>Thor
Then thor and beta ray bill is walking around with a planet crushing weapon.

yeah i completely agree. but for arguments sake magics just another thing to add.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:09 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
yeah i completely agree. but for arguments sake magics just another thing to add.

Yep, thats why I said that he'll need his durability at a 100 percent. Magic has an impact on his bio forcefield and with that said it would leave opening attacks for thor or beta ray bill. With the kind of power that these two brothers have, it would be terrible for Supes to fight any of them in a situation like that due to there versatility.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:14 AM
Squirrel Fart

Maybe......Majestic over Thor but prob not, its a long hard fight. But Cyborg Superman stomps BRB.

Tagteam FTW.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 10th, 2009 at 04:25 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:20 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by The Nuul
Maybe......Majestic over Thor.

Cyborg Superman stomps BRB.

Tagteam FTW.

That would be a good fight, Majestic vs Thor and do you consider Cyborg to be a high herald, I dont. I think hes something more.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:26 AM