KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre/Lucifer Morningstar vs The Word/Living Tribunal

Spectre/Lucifer Morningstar vs The Word/Living Tribunal
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Spectre/Lucifer Morningstar vs The Word/Living Tribunal

stick out tongue confused wink

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:10 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 all day. Lt could solo.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

T 2

Shameless plug Hal fights BL Spectre soon stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:36 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
T 2

Shameless plug Hal fights BL Spectre soon stick out tongue
I need to catch back up on bl.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Pretty good

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:32 PM
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

LT/The Word win

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 08:43 AM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Team 2

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:19 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i guess i'm curious what exactly LT would be able to do to someone like lucifer?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
i guess i'm curious what exactly LT would be able to do to someone like lucifer?
Are you serious?

Lt is spite against Lucifer.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...ifer_65_p19.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...Annual23-52.jpg

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:15 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious?

Lt is spite against Lucifer.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...ifer_65_p19.jpg
ahh, a less than full power lucifer is what we're using, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lucifer punches the LT in each of his faces which kos him.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:28 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ahh, a less than full power lucifer is what we're using, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)
We saw Michael defeated at full power right after he routed Lucifer with a simple spear thrust by Sandolphon. Overrating him again I see?
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lucifer punches the LT in each of his faces which kos him.
Based on what? certainly nothing in the Lucifer series.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We saw Michael defeated at full power right after he routed Lucifer with a simple spear thrust by Sandolphon. Overrating him again I see? Based on what? certainly nothing in the Lucifer series.
your interpretation of said events, and your choosing to use a character at less than full power, means very little to me.

bottom line: at his height, lucifer *easily* warped the destructive power released from michael, into his very own multiverse.

so unless you can point me to the issue in which LT releases > multiversal energies, i think it's perfectly logical to assume lucifer could warp any sort of 'attack' that was thrown at him.

smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

your interpretation of said events, and your choosing to use a character at less than full power, means very little to me.

bottom line: at his height, lucifer *easily* warped the destructive power released from michael, into his very own multiverse.

so unless you can point me to the issue in which LT releases > multiversal energies, i think it's perfectly logical to assume lucifer could warp any sort of 'attack' that was thrown at him.

smile
Yes, through a controlled detonation meaning Lucifer was going to survive out in the void he harnessed someone else's energies.

Except we didn't see him do any of that in his actual comic. Controlled detonation should mean something to you.

There's a reason Michael beat him and he developed a strategy to avoid Amenadiel and his host of angels when they went to earth looking for him. He couldn't beat them. If he could warp any attack thrown his way why not warp Michael's blast. Hint, hint because he survived a controlled detonation.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:22 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

you say 'controlled detonation' as though lucifer had some sort of external protection. he didn't. if you think otherwise, you really need to read [and try to comprehend] that story again.

the only reason lucifer took michael to the void to 'detonate' him, is because lucifer knew the energies released would be sufficient for him to shape his own multiverse. if michael hadn't been taken to the void, the energy he released would have obliterated yahweh's creation.

so the bottom line [again] is: lucifer tanked a multiversal big bang, and then shaped those energies into a physical multiverse.
---
also, the reason lucifer didn't warp michael's attacks when they battled later at a later time, is because lucifer was NOT at full power. anyone who read [and comprehended] the events of that series would know that.
---
anyhow, you further debating the points i have mentioned would not only be moot, but it would reveal the lengths you will go in order to try and demean a character [ie. using showings said character has, while at FAR less than full power, etc.]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:39 PM
guy222
With my gal

Crispus isn't defeating The Word

Now LT vs Lucy

Yall can fuss at will but keep it cool

LT has spoken

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you say 'controlled detonation' as though lucifer had some sort of external protection. he didn't. if you think otherwise, you really need to read [and try to comprehend] that story again.

the only reason lucifer took michael to the void to 'detonate' him, is because lucifer knew the energies released would be sufficient for him to shape his own multiverse. if michael hadn't been taken to the void, the energy he released would have obliterated yahweh's creation.

so the bottom line [again] is: lucifer tanked a multiversal big bang, and then shaped those energies into a physical multiverse.
---
also, the reason lucifer didn't warp michael's attacks when they battled later at a later time, is because lucifer was NOT at full power. anyone who read [and comprehended] the events of that series would know that.
---
anyhow, you further debating the points i have mentioned would not only be moot, but it would reveal the lengths you will go in order to try and demean a character [ie. using showings said character has, while at FAR less than full power, etc.]
No, it's you who doesn't comprehend the story. he controlled those energies and reshaped his own universe. That's not to say he can control any blast directed at him for harm. That's completely and utterly ridiculous. he had a plan and knew how to achieve his supposed escape from tyranny.

This is about as bad as the argument that prime can survive a universal blast so anything less can't beat him.

I know it would have overwhelmed creation but Michael's powers are the powers of Creation.

Lucifer simply manipulated those energies which doesn't mean he can manipulate any other attack thrown his way. You misinterpret Michael's demiurgic powers and incorrectly compare it to an offensive attack from the Lt.

Lucifer and Michael weren't at full power but Michael was weaker and held back due to Fenris poisoning his mind. Michael's wings were broken and him holding back got him killed. Fenris outplayed Lucifer across the board here.

I am simply giving you my interpretation which I believe to be the correct one. There's a difference with Michael's powers when he wants you dead and his death/recreation powers. I had hoped you would have understood it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 10:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I am simply giving you my interpretation

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 10:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are the one confusing the power of creation to any attack Michael can muster. He was a lot more powerful and had the power to annihilate the entire host had he wanted to. Hesitation cost him. Lucifer simply manipulated the powers of creation and nothing more. The manner in which he was portrayed in combat should make this abundantly clear.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 10:51 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

quote:
Lucifer simply manipulated the powers of creation

=/

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 11:17 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote