KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asmodel vs. Darkseid

Asmodel vs. Darkseid
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Asmodel vs. Darkseid

Classic version of Darkseid as we have no idea what he is capable of in combat from final crisis.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 09:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

As much as I want Darkseid to win I think Asmodel's Light of Heaven will be like Kryptonite to Darkseid's blackened soul. Then again if this is Classic DS he might be powerful enough to OE Asmodel out of existence. And of course in fisticuffs PC DS on feats alone is way more physically powerful.
I'd say Asmodel 5-6/10

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:24 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As much as I want Darkseid to win I think Asmodel's Light of Heaven will be like Kryptonite to Darkseid's blackened soul. Then again if this is Classic DS he might be powerful enough to OE Asmodel out of existence. And of course in fisticuffs PC DS on feats alone is way more physically powerful.
I'd say Asmodel 5-6/10
I don't see the oe as being powerful enough to take out one of the most feared angels in all of dc's heaven.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

He probably couldn't erase Asmodel but I'm sure he can use it to shunt him back to Heaven which counts as a win.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He probably couldn't erase Asmodel but I'm sure he can use it to shunt him back to Heaven which counts as a win.
Why can't Asmodel deflect his beams?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:42 PM
Heavenly king
The End of All

darkseid for the win

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:43 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by quanchi112

Well Jobberseid's OE was able to make the Spectre (a more powerful angel than Asmodel) grunt so I'd imagine that the much more powerful PC DS's OE is going to have some effect on Asmodel.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Heavenly king
darkseid for the win
Due to his omega beams, right? What makes you think they will kill Asmodel?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 07:46 PM
Senor Cage

Asmodel.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asmodel

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 10:16 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by quanchi112

He can. Asmodel FTW IMO.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 01:07 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm.. interesting fight..

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:29 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

lol I remember this one

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:43 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you still stand by your post?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:43 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bada and Pr, its not fair that you all are talking about me in another "closed" thread and I can't defend myself (sorry for saying this in your thread quan, they closed my thread and they are still posting in it but I can't).

By the way wink...

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 12th, 2011 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Either Darkseid or stalemate. Assmodel seems likely inferior in strength to Darkseid. Would be interesting if the OE and Light of Heaven where fired at the same moment. Not sure what would happen but would be interesting. Does the Light of Heaven ko or incinerates Darkside because I could see him reform like he did against Spectre. Don't see why the OE would atleast damage Assmodel. Erasing him from existence is doubtful because the would mean erasing his creation by the Presence. Assmodel is an angel with a purpose, King of the Bull Host; therefore, no way would Darkseid reverse that.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:07 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Bada and Pr, its not fair that you all are talking about me in another "closed" thread and I can't defend myself (sorry for saying this in your thread quan, they closed my thread and they are still posting in it but I can't).

By the way wink...

Well, we talk about you in threads you can't see, so what difference does it make?

We are mods...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by King Castle
you still stand by your post?

Idk. I guess.
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Either Darkseid or stalemate. Assmodel seems likely inferior in strength to Darkseid. Would be interesting if the OE and Light of Heaven where fired at the same moment. Not sure what would happen but would be interesting. Does the Light of Heaven ko or incinerates Darkside because I could see him reform like he did against Spectre. Don't see why the OE would atleast damage Assmodel. Erasing him from existence is doubtful because the would mean erasing his creation by the Presence. Assmodel is an angel with a purpose, King of the Bull Host; therefore, no way would Darkseid reverse that.

The Spectre-DS showing has so many attenuating circumstances that I almost never bring it up in forum battles.

It's unclear if DS would have resurrected like that if he had been anywhere else but on Apokolips and it's also unclear if it was a special circumstance that only applied to the Spectre where the Presence couldn't allow his Angel of Wrath to become the 'Negative Charge'.

In either case even if the Presence rezzes DS again Asmodel putting him down would count as a forum win anyway, assuming Asmodel can put him down.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Asmodel wins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:51 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm wondering what exactly puts Asmodel over Darkseid. The Light of heaven has never been shown on someone on Darkseid's level.

There is no difference between PC DS and current. It's the same ****ing guy. no expression Move along.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:41 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote