KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lady Shiva vs Deathstroke (pure h/h)

Lady Shiva vs Deathstroke (pure h/h)
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Lady Shiva vs Deathstroke (pure h/h)

To my knowledge they've never fought but it seems like a natural match up seeing as Deathstroke is a low level superhuman with great MA skills and Shiva is more or less the greatest regular human MA in DC Earth.
Who would win?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 11:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Deathstroke.

Batgirl > Shiva.
Batgirl is deathly afraid of Deathstroke.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:08 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

in terms of skill, i'd say shiva. all things condsidered, though, slade's mental capacity pushes him too high. he should take this.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Both experts @ killing heroes...hmm...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:15 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Shiva's track record really isn't as good as Slades.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:18 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

It just seems like the one big MA matchup that's never been seen (again to my knowledge) in the comics.
As for Cassandra being afraid of Deathstroke I blame that on DC for nerfing her. And anyway Shiva later defeated Cass in a rematch after training really hard to avenge her earlier loss.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:19 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Deathstroke.....only because of meta-abilities

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:21 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It just seems like the one big MA matchup that's never been seen (again to my knowledge) in the comics.
As for Cassandra being afraid of Deathstroke I blame that on DC for nerfing her. And anyway Shiva later defeated Cass in a rematch after training really hard to avenge her earlier loss.

Cassie actually still takes the majority, win-wise.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:24 AM
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

DeathStroke 8/10!

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 01:05 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Omega Vision
And in the final issue of Cassies Batgirl ongoing, Cassie basically stomped her ass.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 02:09 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

bump

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:02 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS due to attributes more then skill 7/10.. but shiva will give it her best try.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:04 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

DS is more powerful but Shiva is more skilled IMO. DS wins 7/10.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:05 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Konton
Deathstroke.

Batgirl > Shiva.
Batgirl is deathly afraid of Deathstroke.

Uh, not *that* afraid, they draw constantly and she's never actually lost. Heck, she's picked a fight with him on occasion.

Come to think of it, I don't remember her ever being afraid of him. In 'Kicking Assassins', she called him pathetic due to how he led Rose around. In Redemption Road, she went after him. In their first fight, she took him on and stalemated him as a favor to Nightwing.

I think both Cassandra and Slade accept that when they fight, it's not the physical side that matters because neither has managed to put the other down.

---

Cassandra's a bit more skilled than Shiva, but on the other hand Shiva's more willing to use highly damaging moves like the leopard blow, which may allow her to do more damage than her daughter does. 7/10 sounds reasonable.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:09 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DS due to attributes more then skill 7/10.. but shiva will give it her best try.

So you don't think DS can beat Captain America but he can beat Shiva?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:15 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

sigh.... ur assuming i am placing shiva on equal footing to cap or superior to him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:19 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh.... ur assuming i am placing shiva on equal footing to cap or superior to him.

She is superior to Cap and Batman as far as skill is concerned, enough so to make up for their superior stats.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:21 AM
Smurph
------

Why is she superior to Cap and Batman in skill?

For this match, I'd say Deathstroke 6/10, because I place more faith in his endurance than hers.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:23 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no her skills are high but they sure dont make up for what guys like DS and Caps attributes brings to the table. her beating bats is more arguable but it is just your opinion that you think bats is somewhat equal to Cap not the majority view on this forum. Cass might be somewhat closer then Bats and even she isnt all around equal or as well rounded as Cap.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:25 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Why is she superior to Cap and Batman in skill?

Batman? She's the one he went to in retraining, and he acknowledges her as a bit better.

The only times he's beaten her is when he's had an edge like a sidekick or her being mind controlled, otherwise he draws or loses.

Basically she's as talented as Batman, but spends all her time on nothing but practicing martial arts and fighting the toughest martial artists she can find, taking the odd break to teach others martial arts. Because of this, her understanding of martial arts is one of the best on Earth and she even sorta has a version of Cassandra's move reading via sheer combat experience, though it's not as good as Cass's.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:57 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote